58

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei Mountain Stone Chapter 58
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The most serious personal threat to the young businessman in his two lifetimes is nothing more than a group fight in the billiards room. The eldest sister handed her a beer bottle and asked her to make a vote, which led to her first intention to quit the arena. Because she suddenly discovered that although she was not stingy in various ways, she was not suitable for the drama of blood splashing three feet.

Ling Budo hugged her waist tightly with one hand, and hooked the other hand on the railing under the eaves of the fifth-floor tower. The two of them were hanging outside the tower, and Shao Shang had no choice but to hug Ling Wudo firmly. The wind was fierce at the top of the hill, and her arm strength was limited, and she almost slipped down several times. Fortunately, Ling Budo's left arm was like a strong iron ring that held her in his arms, so that she would not fall.

Shao Shang listened to the sound of footsteps in the tower descending from the sixth floor. After a little hesitation, the two people in the wing room really couldn't wait to leave here. Shao Shang was about to be happy when Ling Budo whispered: "I got rid of these two people, and no one knows what happened today."

Shao Shang was a little scared. At this time, Ling Budo was completely different from usual. There was a look of indifference and sternness in his expression, as if he was talking about killing two dogs instead of killing two people. She was startled, she didn't have time to think of anything, and quickly said: "No, no, look, over there, someone is coming!"

Ling Budo followed her gaze, and saw a team of dozens of guards in strong suits quietly groping up the hill, apparently coming to pick up the two in the wing, fortunately the two of them were hanging there. Behind the side eaves, was not seen by the guards. Ling Budo frowned, as if he was unwilling to give up the idea of ​​'*blocked keywords* silence'.

The two people in the wing walked to the bottom of the tower, and after talking to the guards who came to meet them, they quickly rode away. Ling Budo always huddled behind the side eaves of the fifth floor. Seeing that they walked cleanly, the right hand Climbing hard, he carried the girl and turned into the fifth-floor wing. Shao Shang's hair was scattered by the wind. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he immediately sat on the ground with soft legs, his heartbeat was as violent as a drum, and then he looked at the man beside him. .

"They left?" Shao Shang pressed on his chest, suppressing his heart that was about to jump out, "Let's go too, maybe they will come back to search for people!"

Ling Budo glanced at her and smiled slightly: "Why do you see it?"

"These two daring gangsters run so fast that they are too delicate and afraid of being injured. When they are safe, they will have to be sent back to investigate!" This is how TV plays.

Ling Budo held back a smile and nodded, "You came here on foot?"

Shao Shang pointed to the east window: "No no, I came here on horseback, and then tied the horse in the woods to the east."