164

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 164

Shao Shang didn't know how he got out of that palace. He first bowed to the women very well, and then walked down the palace corridor with a steady pace. Huo Budo seemed to want to chase after him, but was stopped by the second princess.  "...you let her slow down first."

All the women were very polite, with kind and playful smiles on their faces, and they all made way for the young merchant.  They all thought, maybe they will go to Huo's house for the wedding banquet in the future, so don't mess up the bride at the beginning.

Shao Shang walked out of the Changqiu Palace stiffly, and when no one saw her, she quickly lifted her skirt and ran hard, as if a monster was chasing her - in fact, she hadn't run like this for many years, and in Yong'an Palace, she was under one person.  The palace order, to control the people, arrange affairs, and walk out of the Yongan Palace, she is even more reluctant to fall into the blame.

I don't know how long she ran, she was lying on the rocks by the lake whimpering, thinking that she could fight Huo Budo a few times before, but now it's all scratching her fingernails, even Luo Jitong can stop her, sure enough  If you don't exercise for a long time, your physique will regress.

After thinking about a lot of things, Shaoshang was flustered and annoyed in his heart. He arranged his hair and clothes in front of the water. Thinking that he couldn't make up his mind for a while, he walked aimlessly by the lakeside until the patrolling came and went.  When the guards saluted her, she was shocked to realize that she had come to the Shangximen Palace Guards unknowingly.

So she subconsciously wanted to go home?  But it's even more unsafe to go home. In Yong'an Palace, Huo Buxuan at least didn't dare to mess around. In Cheng Mansion, he dared to climb over the wall and smash the window in the daytime!

When she was about to turn around and go back, she noticed that there were a few familiar people not far from the palace gate. For some reason, she consciously hid behind a bronze statue of a tiger.

I haven't seen him for six years, but Uncle Liang still has the same demeanor, with a straight waist and a straight back, with graceful bearing; I saw him holding his wife Qu Lingjun's hand in one hand and her waist in the other, as he stably put him on the carriage; it's just that simple.  With his intimate gesture, he can overwhelm the many handsome young men in the capital.

Shao Shang has always been very strange, how did a good-quality uncle like Liang Wuji live in widowhood for so many years, is the woman from the aristocratic family blind, or does she have a unique aesthetic?

On the other side, Liang Wuji didn't know what to say in a low voice, Qu Lingjun smiled, his eyes curled and his lips trembled.

Shaoshang narrowed her eyes, why did she think that Uncle Liang was wearing too young today? Isn't this light blue brocade supposed to look good in a slender youth like Yuan Shen?

Today was not going well, Shaoshang returned to the Changqiu Palace in a sullen mood, and sat on the couch of the Empress Dowager Xuan to recount what happened today, while Zhai Li trimmed her nails and added fuel to the fire: "Shaoshang did the right thing,  It's time to catch him hard, see blood? Okay, that's right! This Shuzi should suffer more..."

"Don't talk nonsense, Zhai, Shaoshang knows what he has in mind." The Empress Dowager Xuan softly pressed against the hidden sac, and did not express any opinion on the matter, but only joked, "But Shaoshang, look at yourself, except for your arms and  The nails, the whole body is not damaged, just listen to what you said just now, Zisheng is injured all over the face, it will be strange that His Royal Highness will not come to scold you."