139

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 139

The copper leaking outside the hall made a slow sound of water droplets, and it tapped lightly on the water tank gilded with gold and silver animal patterns. Everyone in the hall was thinking, and no one spoke for a while.

The emperor's emotions were up and down, thinking of Huo Chong's voice and smile for a while, and thinking about what to do with Huo Budo.  He is the king of a country, and no matter how sad he is, he can't be like a woman. Naturally, he must have a reasonable explanation to the courtiers, but Huo Budo's future must also be arranged in a golden light, so that he can live up to the heroic spirit of his righteous brother.

While the emperor was making plans in his heart, the impatient third prince said again: "My son knows that the father is kind, but the brothers of the Ling family are really hateful, and my son thinks that the execution of non-ethnic ones is not enough to comfort the heroes! Kill him and see who will return.  Dare to cooperate with the enemy and betray the country!" It was good that he didn't speak, but his mouth just reminded the emperor of another thing.

The emperor sat up straight and stared: "The surnamed Ling can't be lenient, but you can't escape! Last night Zicheng privately transferred the army for himself, didn't he?  If you don't communicate, you just don't have good words to meet, so it turns out that there was collusion! Say, did you instigate Zisheng!" As he said this, he glanced at Jin Lian indifferently.

The third prince felt like someone was pinching a rotten peach by his throat, and Ai Ai said, "What, Father, in fact, Zisheng and I are arguing in private, and it's not all fake..."

Huo Budo smiled bitterly and said, "Your Majesty, the minister and the third prince have indeed been in contact for a long time, but the minister dared to swear that the third prince did not know what happened the night before - because the minister used the seal of the East Palace to steer the tiger away from the mountain earlier, and asked His Highness to go to Hongliu Camp for trial.  It's a case of embezzling military supplies. It's true that several senators and ministers are correct."

The emperor resisted not to look at Jinlian, and roared, "You, are you worthy of the queen and the prince like this?!"

Huo Budo lowered his eyebrows and said in a low voice, "Of course I'm sorry." - Not only did he feel sorry for the queen and the prince, but there was also one person who he couldn't even think about now.

The third prince straightened his neck and said: "Father, don't scold Zi Sheng, when he was lifted up the cliff this morning, he was not only scarred, but also burning hot, it's not easy to sit up now, just scold him if you want.  Swear at Erchen!"

"Of course I want to scold you! What's wrong with the prince, you are so dissatisfied with him! You fought with the second child before, and the prince almost got his head smashed by the second child to protect you! And the queen, when you were young  You are still kept in front of her, you ungrateful and obsessed villain, have you forgotten all about it!" The emperor shouted full of anger, but he still scolded his son for being more refreshed.

"My son naturally didn't forget it." The third prince didn't change his face, "But my son dared to swear by his life that he never gave the prince a finger over the years! In fact, there have been several times when Zisheng went to war, and the accident in the East Palace was settled by the son secretly.  If you don’t believe me, Father, you can go and check!”

"Don't say something happened to Lou Jing and Wang Chun, you didn't secretly rejoice!"

"A hypocrite, a real villain, he used to have no excuses, he could only watch the prince trust them, and he was able to drive them away with great difficulty. Does the royal father want to keep them in the East Palace for the last festival!"