59

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei in the middle of the stream Chapter 59
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

From any point of view, this is an unusual banquet for ministers.

The emperor was still warm and friendly, the queen was still in all manners of manners, Yu Hou recited fu with affection as usual, General Wu danced a knife to cheer up the fun, and Uncle Xuan Guo was the first to get drunk as usual, and he also went to the food case as usual. As usual, the second prince disliked the third prince, and he kept teasing with cold words during the banquet, annoyed that the fourth prince was about to make a move.

The third prince was in no hurry, he waved his hand to the fourth prince to indicate that there was no need, and then skillfully brought out the fact that the second prince's companions had not yet returned. The emperor didn't care at first, but after a while, the flying cavalry returned to those companions who were young and vigorous, and actually disobeyed the holy will and went hunting on their own in the mountains.

The emperor's face sank at that time. The second prince stole the chicken and failed to lose the rice. He knelt down in a panic and pleaded guilty. The fifth prince interjected: "Is it possible that I missed the banquet today to achieve these few, I think there are many more."

So starting with this, the emperor simply asked all those who missed the banquet by mistake. After a lot of dancing, the results were gratifying-six or seven Confucian scholars who were still drunk in the afternoon, four or five reckless teenagers who broke their legs at the horse races, three noble ladies who gambled money in their accounts, and two couples in A wild mandarin duck who lost his way in a tryst in the forest.

In all fairness, today is not a strict monarch. If it is excusable, it is not a big deal to miss the royal banquet, so the emperor raised his hand and spared the unlucky ones with broken legs, and the rest were punished: drunk. Confucian scholars were expelled from Taixue; each of the noble ladies who gambled money was fined 30,000 yuan, their official life was revoked, and their husbands and sons were demoted to their rank by 200 stone each; as for the two pairs of wild mandarin ducks... one is the Duke of Zhongshan and the new widow who made the prince a wife. The Chenghou *masked keyword*, the pair is the son of Hu Bentian Langguan and the daughter of Dr. Ouyang in Taixue.

The emperor was innocent and upright, and immediately said unpleasantly: "I don't want to pay attention to such matters of love and moon, but Chenghou was killed in battle a few months ago, and his wife is going to remarry, but during the period of filial piety, she committed adultery with someone with a family. On the one hand, it can be seen that there is no kindness between husband and wife, and on the other hand, it humiliates the deceased husband's wisdom. You should be punished!"

After he finished speaking, he ordered Chenghou *blocked keywords* to be expelled from the capital and returned to his mother's family. None of the wealth and silk of his husband's family could be claimed.

Seeing the emperor's dazed expression, all the ministers stopped pushing cups and changing glasses and laughing and chatting, and sat quietly in the banquet to wait for the emperor's departure. At this time, Tian Langguan and Dr. Ouyang were already kneeling in the middle of the imperial tent, kowtowing and begging for guilt. The former argued that 'the little children are ignorant and lost their way, and did not intend to despise the royal banquet', but the latter blushed and bit hard, 'My daughter has been promised to be married, and it was all seduced by the Tian family's Shuzi'!

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें