89

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are fortunate enough. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 89
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Now that the bosses have set the tone for today's vicious incident, a group of strong and skilled eunuchs immediately 'controlled' Princess Ruyang and the Chunyu clan respectively.  Outer Sancaiguan (King Ruyang interjected to say that he would help his wife clean up and send it away when he didn’t have to go home), the latter simply and rudely expelled the palace gate and removed his family membership.

     After finishing this important event, Shao Shang keenly discovered that everyone in the hall, from the emperor to the Marquis Yu, seemed to have a sense of relief.  Yuhou also said in a polite manner: "It is not good relatives who do not obey, but the monarch's face is related to the state."

     King Ruyang slapped him on his vest with a grinning palm: "Well said! As expected, I haven't read so many books since I was a child. I just got a few jars of wild fruit wine a while ago.  You have a good drink!"

     Marquis Yu, who was an extremely old minister, was beaten and almost fell down the steps, so he could only shake his head and smile bitterly; then he was dragged out by the happy old prince who broke up and quit together.

     Concubine Yue yawned slightly: "I'm sleepy, and I'm going to take a nap. Your Majesty, the concubine, the concubine will retire now..." Said she bowed to the empress, and then staggered out of the hall.  go.

     "Oh, you haven't used your lunch yet, why are you sleeping?" the emperor shouted after chasing her back.

     Concubine Yue said: "The concubine doesn't have to go up the mountain to fight tigers and go down to the fields to farm. I can sit around from morning to night without anything to do, and eat whenever I want."

     The emperor could only watch her leave helplessly, and then turned to pull the queen to lunch: "I don't care about her, let's have dinner and walk."

     As if nothing had happened, the queen still answered in a dignified low voice.

     When Shao Shang watched this scene, he couldn't help but want to express his point of view that 'the queen cannot be without the slightest majesty to her concubines', but was pulled away by Ling Budo, and walked out of the courtyard to an empty space before saying: "Your Majesty is really  Yes, since I wanted to clean up the old man with his teeth and claws, old..." She wanted to say that she followed Wei Xiangzhu and shouted the old man, but she didn't have enough courage, "Old woman, why didn't you start earlier, and made the Queen be bullied for no reason!  "

     "You think Princess Ruyang can get rid of it at will." Ling Budoubt said.

     "Isn't it?" The old man in the dragon robe is the emperor, isn't it the kindness of the Thunder and Rain?

     Ling Budo looked around, smiled and dragged the girl to a secluded place aside: "Princess Ruyang is arrogant and domineering, and there are two reasons for her to rely on them.  In my aunt's house. After being a child and nephew for more than ten years, Princess Ruyang has been accustomed to summoning and dispatching His Majesty. You should compare your heart to your heart. If it were your two younger brothers, Azhu and Ou'er, they would have been by your side since childhood.  Teasing and playing around, can you immediately regard it as your monarch and father, and be respectful?"