83

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 83
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

That night, Shao Shang tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. For a moment, he was returning to the palace like a revolving lantern, and for a moment, Ling Budo looked indifferently. When the sky was bright, he fell asleep and woke up again. It's noon. Shao Shang Mumu got up and made up his lunch while listening to Ah Li's rambles.

"...The lady has come to see you and said that you are tired. I won't let you wake up the lady, so I'll let you sleep."

"The lady came back this morning, and the farm was bought. According to Qingjun, the manor is not big, but it is adjacent to mountains and rivers, and the soil is fertile. I can go play."

"Cha Niangzi is now more and more capable, and she can take it both inside and out, and she is no longer timid. Some people outside have heard the reputation of the virtuous and capable Niang Niang, and there have been several officials and eunuchs who are interested in marrying, madam, You study with the queen, but you can't be compared..."

Shao Shang bit the wooden chopstick and nodded slightly. Director Xiao's method is very reliable. Since my cousin doesn't have an endless stream of peach blossoms like himself, he should start with his reputation and take the right path to get a good marriage.

"Mother Fu is really nagging. I have already decided to kiss. Even if I don't study well, I can still be dismissed." She lazily plucked the rice in the bowl, the dark red lacquered wood backing. With snow-white rice grains, it is very beautiful.

After thinking about it, Ah Li was right, and said, "Lady Yin and Mrs. Wan will come over in a while. You should rest today, why don't you go and play with them."

"Mother Fu is stupid again, unless the two brothers want to play together, how could A-sister Yan'e and A-sister Qiqi stay in the same room. Even if they come, they will stay in the room of the eldest and second brother respectively. ."

Yin Yan'e and Wan Eqi are really enemies from the previous life. Although they fell in love with the two brothers from the same family, they have been recognized by their parents, but the festivals between them have never been revealed. Originally, every few days, Cheng Yong and Cheng Song left their school errands and would go to Yin's or Wan's house to visit their beloved girl.

But the weather was hot these days, Yin Yan'e was the first to feel sorry for Cheng Yong, and she was reluctant to run to Yin's house with his exhaustion and sweat all over, so she would go to Cheng's house after lunch break from time to time to wait for her sweetheart. Yin Yan'e is already so 'virtuous', how can Wan Qiqi be left behind, so she also came to Cheng's house to 'distress' Cheng Song.

When Ah Li heard this, she shook her head with a laugh, "The two ladies have nothing to say about their personalities, but the two of them don't have a good temper. They both get married in the future, but what should I do?"

Shao Shang put the bowl on his lap and sighed, "Maybe before they get married, I will marry and go to the Ling family. Mother Fu will definitely go with me, so I will leave these matters to my mother. , anyway, she is so capable, omnipotent..."