100

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 100
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Shaoshang has a quick-tempered temperament since she was a child. After she decided what to do, she quickly ran outside the Changqiu Palace. Along the way, she caught several palace maids and eunuchs and asked Ling Budo and the fifth prince which direction they were going.  As far as Ximen is concerned, who would have thought that Ling Budo and the Fifth Prince had already left the palace gate.  The colonel guarding the gate knew Shaoshang, and smiled kindly, but still dutifully said that he could not let anyone out of the palace at will without an edict or an order to travel to the palace.

     Shao Shang was dizzy for a while.  Although the queen promised her to go home, the fifth princess was angry with her before she issued the decree.

     So, you still haven't lifted the ban?  !

     She wanted to ask the younger brothers of the palace guards to be accommodating. On weekdays, they revered Ling Budoubt, but the guards who secretly watched her made bursts of good-natured teasing——

     This one said 'Miss Cheng and Lord Ling are angry again', and the other said 'What is it? It's obviously that the anger from the last time has not been finished yet, darling, Lord Ling is a cold person like the clear breeze and bright moon, how could he actually make a fuss about it?  Angry to the face', and another said 'nonsense, what's so cold in front of the bride, it's too late to be hot'...

     ——Damn Liuzhen Liangjiazi, the selection criteria is which one has the biggest mouth!  Shao Shang's face was red and dark, he lowered his head and stomped his feet, turned around and ran back to Changqiu Palace, intending to take the Queen's edict and settle accounts with these big mouths.

     From Changqiu Palace to Shangximen, it took half an hour even to take a shortcut. Rao Shaoshang had high fighting spirit, and the trotting back and forth like this was a little dead.  For the nth time, she could only scold this delicate body for being useless, it would have to replace the body of a previous life... Forget it, heroes don't have to be brave in advance.

     She ran back to Changqiu Palace with great difficulty, but saw Zhai Li standing at the door and couldn't stop looking around, and when she saw Shaoshang, she immediately dragged him in and walked in: "The niangniang is very angry, it's time for lunch, but what is she?  I can't even use it. Mother Su Ri will be happy when she sees you, go and persuade..."

     Shaoshang couldn't say anything, she ran out of breath, and her lung tube seemed to be on fire. Today, the cold air was strong, but she actually ran with hot sweat on her chest and back.  But Zhai was so anxious that he dragged her into the inner bedroom.

     "Okay, auntie, be a little harder, and tell me to take a breath..."

     "Go in and take a breath. I'll prepare hot buttermilk for you to moisten your throat. When your mother sees you like this, she might be willing to eat as soon as her heart softens!"