154

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 154

After the banquet was over, the King of Donghai personally supported the Queen Mother Xuan to go back to rest, the five princesses took the lead, and the prince recited a hundred times silently with a stern face 'Only women and villains are difficult to raise, and when they are full, they love the east and the west and the family is short',  Luo Jitong wanted to wait for Huo Budo to leave together, but unexpectedly, the wind was blowing under Huo Budo's feet, and the people disappeared in the blink of an eye, and the rest of the melon-eating crowd left unhappy.

Shao Shang had a big mess to deal with, so he waved at Yuan Shen and hurried to the apse, asking the palace maid to confirm that several fires were extinguished, drive away all the handymen outside the palace, count the bowls and dishes, and clean up the delicacies of the mountains and seas.  The filth left behind... After instructing one place to go to the next, she almost bumped into someone when she turned under the porch.

Huo Budo stood in the front and fixedly looked at her.

Shaoshang took a small step back silently: "What are you doing here?"

Huo Budo bent his slender fingers and gently stroked the patterns on the pillars: "...you walk with me two steps - there is no palace to the north of Yong'an Palace, and no one walks around in the afternoon, and no one will see you.  I'm in one place."

Shao Shang hesitated for a moment, looked up at his long, deep eyes, and said softly, "Okay."

The North Palace was built by the old uncle in the past ten years. The imperial court used money everywhere, so the many ideas of the palace complex were still only on the drawings, and many places were just primitive forests, hills, rocks, slopes and streams.

The two of them walked silently along a long clump of colorful flower trees with unknown wild flowers blooming on their branches. Because no one took care of this garden, they grew wildly without restraint in the face of the spring light and rain.

In the afternoon, the sun was tilted, and thin light golden threads fell on Huo Budo's face, and there was a blurred look of handsomeness between his eyes.  It was March in the spring, and today he was rarely dressed in a light fur and slack, with a graceful appearance.

Shaoshang didn't want to spend more time with him. Seeing that there was no one left or right, he was the first to speak: "Master Huo..."

Huo Budo chuckled lightly: "You used to call me Lord Ling, I have all the best to say, you only said that you will call me Zisheng after marriage."

"...Why don't you call me Gao Yonghou as a concubine?" Shaoshang said with a stern face.

Huo Budo ignored her provocation and continued to ask: "What do you and Yuan Shizhong call him when they are together every day, is it Master Yuan?"

Shaoshang said displeasedly, "Mr. Huo asks so many things about other people's couples."

Huo Budo stopped and looked at her sideways, the deep and intense eyes in his eyes could not be opened, but his voice collided like a stone: "... Shao Shang, you know my temper. If I want to turn the world upside down, I will  It will definitely turn the world upside down, and if I don’t plan to let it go, I won’t take this little rank authority in my eyes, no matter how hard I fight to the end—now I want to let you go, you can talk to me well.”

Shaoshang originally wanted to retort, but remembering his determination to be polite and not complaining, he resisted his anger: "Then I would like to thank Mr. Huo for letting me go--when I spend time with Yuan Shen on a daily basis, either call him.  'Yuan Shanjian', how about calling him 'A Shen'?"