53

Tianya Library
Chapter 53

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

In the early morning of the next day, Shao Shang was still in a daze in the bed, when Alimie came to report that Xiao *blocked keywords* had fallen ill. She trembled in her heart, thinking to herself that she was sick with anger. She didn't dare to delay, she quickly got up to wash, and after getting dressed, she ran to the main residence in three steps and two steps.

After entering the inner room of Cheng Shi and his wife, he saw Xiao *masked keywords* with a fever, flushed face, dry and cracked lips, heavy and irregular panting. Before Shao Shang said a few words, the three brothers and Cheng Cha came.

Xiao *blocked keywords* His hands and feet were sore and weak, but he was still awake, and he explained clearly to everyone that he was tired from a recent trip.

Cheng Shi's face was full of worry, but his mouth said: "It's been a long time since you were sick. The doctor said that minor illness is a blessing! You have been on the saddle and horse for so many years, and you don't know how much sickness you have accumulated. Take this opportunity to make good use of it. Take care of it."

Shaoshang watched the couple for a while, knowing that they were excusing himself, and he remained silent. He only quickly discussed with Cheng Hao, and continued to let Cheng Hao handle the affairs of the house, while he was from Qing Hao *blocked keywords* share part of the nursing work. Cheng Cha admired Xiao very much in her heart *blocked keywords*, but she couldn't compete with her own daughter to take care of her, so she nodded in agreement.

Qing Xian *blocked keywords* originally thought that Shaoshang was just how old. I only saw her arguing and arguing a few months ago. I wondered how she would serve the patients. Letting her hold the medicine bowl and taste the soup would be considered filial piety. Speaking of reputation. Who would have guessed that after half a day, Shaoshang was unexpectedly capable-but most of the children without parents and mothers know how to heal themselves.

Shaoshang first cleared all the visiting people, kept the room warm and brought in fresh air from time to time, wiped Xiao's hands, feet, chest and back with warm water every 1/4 hour, constantly letting Xiao *shielded Keywords *Drink warm water. Before half of the morning had passed, Xiao *blocked keywords* had been helped to the Gong room six times, and the rest of the time let the patient lie down and sleep.

Reasonable care plus Xiao *masked keywords* is already physically strong, the second medicine soup for the doctor has not been boiled yet, and Xiao *masked keywords*'s fever has subsided a lot. The young merchant sat under the porch, quietly guarding a medicine stove and a porridge pot, gently waving the garden fan in his hand, the house was quiet and the years went by.

When Cheng Shi returned home from a report from General Wu, what he saw was such a situation--Old Comrade Cheng was confused, and felt that his daughter had grown up a lot overnight.

Wan Songbai, who was following behind him, looked at it and turned his head: "Qiqi, look at how filial and well-behaved people are. How did you do your filial piety when I was sick last time, and you actually went outside and fought with someone!"

Wan Eqi glared at her biological father and said loudly, "Will my father speak? Are you praising one and denouncing the other, are you expecting me to have a bad relationship with my sister? But it's for my sister's sake that you are praising me. Come on, I won't care about you this time!"

Wan Songbai also glared at his daughter: "You are neither big nor small..."

"Sir!" Wan *masked keywords*, rubbing his forehead, and said weakly, "We are here to see Yuan Yi!"