108

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 108

Shaoshang didn't go home today, so he sent Sangguo back to Chengfu to report that he was going to stay overnight at Changqiu Palace, so that his family would not have to worry about it.  At night, holding the candle book case, she wrote a line of doubts on a smooth wooden slip.  Early the next morning, Shao Shang had just eaten breakfast when the prince's personal Xiao Huangmen came to her and asked her to go to the East Palace.

Going to the East Palace, the prince was talking with Ling Budo in a low voice in the courtyard, Liang Qiuqi asked the maid to lead Shao Shang to the side hall, and at the same time said softly: "Young lord said that the steward of Zigui Bieyuan is here.  , I want to come and see the young master. If you want to ask questions, feel free to ask, and the young master will take you out of the palace to investigate the case later."

Shao Shang nodded and followed the palace maid into the side hall, only to see the Crown Princess crying to a 30-year-old Jinpao official.

"... Qu Ling-Jun, this damned little bitch, even trying to kill himself will drag down His Highness the Crown Prince. Now there is a lot of uproar in the outside world, I don't have the face to go out to see people! It's really not enough to vent my hatred!"

Shaoshang couldn't listen any longer, so he stepped in and said loudly, "I won't see you in two days, will the Crown Princess stay safe?"

The Crown Princess is now a little afraid of Shaoshang, and she can't help shrinking when she hears her voice.  The man in the golden robe shouted loudly: "Where are you from being rude, and you don't bow your head and salute when you see the Crown Princess?!"

Shao Shang saluted the Crown Princess loosely, then looked up and down the man: "Are you Sun Sheng, the Crown Princess's cousin, and the steward of Zigui Bieyuan?"

Sun Sheng looked at Shaoshang with cloudy eyes, and said triumphantly, "Exactly! The little lady was born well..."

"Cousin!" The Crown Princess said nervously, "Excuse me!" My cousin had never suffered from this Cheng Shaoshang.

"What is rude? The Crown Princess is usually too kind and can be bullied, which makes our Sun family so aggrieved! The maiden family of the dignified Crown Princess has so far failed to earn anything but two Xujue, which is really shameless!" Sun Sheng angrily  road.

Shaoshang snorted softly: "Fortunately, you haven't given any official to your grandson family, and even a mere hospital can't manage it well. If the official is really sealed, it will not cause a big disaster, harm the local people, and bring the crown prince's reputation!"

"What did the little bastard say!" Sun Sheng's face changed greatly.

"I said that you don't know whether to live or die when disaster strikes!"

The Crown Princess hurriedly said: "Although Zigui Bieyuan is managed by a cousin, there are so many slaves inside and out, and there are even a few cousins. Those Zigui plants are scattered on the ground every day.  Maybe that servant stole a handful, it's hard to guard against."

Shao Shang said with a sneer: "The other courtyard is not full of purple osmanthus trees! Zhai Yu said that the place was originally called Zigui Bieyuan, and then seven or eight extremely rare purple osmanthus trees grew by the lake on the east side.  The name was changed. After all, in fact, there is only one place in the whole courtyard with Zigui, and a special person is dispatched to take care of it every day. Well, even if Mr. Sun has been sparsely kept secret, now that the incident has happened, dare to ask Mr. Sun to check it.  Who stole Zigui?"