135

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 135

The surrounding soldiers holding torches showed surprises on their faces. Even the Liang Qiu brothers had the same meaning. Although they were Ling Budo's private soldiers, they didn't know the details before.  On the contrary, Shaoshang figured out everything, she slowly took a step back, stretched out her hand to support the tree body beside her, and supported her body that seemed to be in despair.

Ling Budo looked at her sadly: "How did you guess it?"

Shao Shang's palm pressed against the rough bark, and said dully: "No wonder you don't want to get married, I finally understand - I've only been by your side for a year, and I can detect several flaws. If you got married a few years earlier, I'm afraid  Everything is known."

Ling Budo whispered, "I don't want to drag others down. I thought there was another way, but there was no clue until I found out about the Huo family's old department a year ago. I was very pleasantly surprised. Who knows, it's still empty."

"There are also several military orders tonight. This has nothing to do with the grievances of the Huo Ling family! Haha, your good deeds, your blood is simply cold... Ling Budo, do you have anything to do with me?  A true word!" Shao Shang's fingertips slammed hard on the bark, piercing the pain.

Ling Yi, who was pinned to the ground, trembled uncontrollably, and looked at Ling Budo with a gleam of terror in his eyes: "You, you actually... Junhua she..." He seemed to have thought of something and burst into tears, "Ali  , my raccoon... my poor raccoon...!"

Shaoshang looked at him indifferently, thinking that at least the Ling family didn't lie about this matter. Ling Yi might really love his eldest son, the 'true' Ahri who died early.

Ling Budoubt said: "My uncle is still the same. As soon as you know that there is an enemy attack, the first thing you think of is to protect yourself. You deliberately arranged your defenses to be loose and tight, so that the main house of the Ling family is in the west side of the mansion.  It looks like he is hiding in the dark room of the east house, planning to escape from the tunnel in a while - the uncle really hasn't changed at all, it can be said that he is exhausted."

Ling Yi said bitterly: "You don't let it go too much... After Jun Hua died, you pretended to be close and filial, and lied to me that you wanted to live my long life so as to fulfill the filial piety of a son, and also said that there is His Majesty watching in the capital, which is not good.  To celebrate, why don't you come to another courtyard outside the city!" Speaking of which, he raised his voice resentfully, "Over the years, you have had the opportunity to kill me, so why bother!"

Ling Budo said coldly, "My uncle, I don't understand, what is your dog's fate? What I want is how you open your doors in the capital city."

Ling Yi was frightened and frightened, and shouted: "Why are they so cruel, why do you have to kill them all!"

Ling Budoubt said, "You didn't do what happened back then. You three brothers worked together and acted separately. One led the enemy into the city, the other slaughtered women and children, and you, while my father was not prepared, waited for an opportunity.  Murder! I'm afraid you don't know, I was hiding in the dark pavilion in my father's study!"

Ling Yi took a deep breath. He thought that Ling Wusu was young at the time and might not know the details. He wanted to plead twice, but he didn't expect that what happened back then would be seen by a child.  If that's the case, it's useless to ask for anything.

"Ling Yi, don't you bow your head and confess your guilt!" Ling Budo stepped forward and scolded sharply.

Ling Yi is so clever, a flash of lightning flashed in his mind, he blurted out: "Does your Majesty know about tonight's incident?"