168

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 168

This year's summer is fast-paced, and it comes early and leaves early. A few days ago, a thunderous shower announced its end. The flowers that were knocked down by the harsh raindrops have not yet dispersed, and the cool breeze of early autumn came slowly.

Waking up from a sweet nap, the bedding exuded the warm fragrance of the sun, Shaoshang lay lazily, motionless, and even let her thoughts lazily empty - this was her normal behavior for a month.

She is very lively, strong, and aggressive. When she was a child, she would throw mud at the first place. She has never experienced such a long idle state... Well, it seems quite comfortable.

After being awake for half an hour, she still lay down until her stomach hummed slightly, and then she stretched out her hand from the embroidered gauze tent and pulled the rope bell hanging beside the couch—there was no more urgent study task, and there was no immediate task.  In order to meet the needs of marriage, the family members are now wrapping her back from a sickness with a softness almost like warm water, so Shao Shang treats himself with unprecedented kindness.

She sleeps until she wakes up naturally, and eats to her heart’s content. Every day she eats and drinks her fullness, she just sits out under the dry wooden window porch and basks in the sun, just like the old civet cat she brought back from the palace, showing her round belly leisurely and contentedly.  .

After Shao Shang finished eating the nourishing lunch prepared by Ah Li (yes, she slept until noon again), he was fascinated by the refreshing autumn scenery outside the window, and suddenly he wanted to go out for a walk.  So Ah Li put a robe on her and let the lotus house help her out.

It is cool in early autumn, and the scenery of the courtyard is unique at this time. The flowers on the branches have not yet begun to wither, and the leaves are emerald green and translucent. It is not like the splendor and enthusiasm of spring, nor the hustle and bustle of summer, but a kind of quiet and elegant beauty.  .

Shaoshang suddenly said, "My lady likes the scenery at this time the most. I thought she would survive until this time."

Alimie, who was following next to her, was startled, and hurriedly said, "Young lady, don't think about it, Lady Xuan has passed away. If you feel sorry for her again, she won't be at ease underground."

Shao Shang smiled and said: "Where did Mother Fu think of where she went, I just mentioned it casually. After so many years, I still don't know what the mother's body is like. She has a deep illness. Sooner or later, there will be such a day. Fortunately, she went.  Calm down, and I'm less uncomfortable."

Because of the inability to preserve the remains in the summer, the etiquette and regulations of the necessary items have been prepared a long time ago. The Empress Dowager Xuan completed the funeral ceremony less than a month after she passed away, and entered Tibet.  , that is a good feng shui auspicious soil.

Shaoshang went through all the procedures in a numbness of body and mind. He had to reward and dismiss the palace maids and eunuchs who had served before, locked the door key of Yong'an Palace, returned the palace talisman and tokens to Empress Yue, and finally returned home after prostration.

This lay down is a month of pig's head life.

She knew that Huo Budo had come to her many times during this period, but Mrs. Xiao rejected all of them, saying that she wanted her daughter to take good care of her body.  But Huo Budo didn't have a lot of time to pester her. Not long after the death of the Queen Mother Xuan, the actions of the commanders of the surnames in various places to resist Tutian intensified, and finally led to an armed rebellion. Therefore, the army that had just entered the warehouse last year was about to assemble again.