134

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 134

Although Shao Shang can now enter and exit at will, the grand opening of the house in the middle of the night still alarmed Father Cheng and Mrs. Xiao.  The couple hurriedly put on their robes and came out, but they were surprised to see that their daughter was ready to go.

On the jet-black robe, silver threads were embroidered with ink flowers and birds of opposite colors. The waist was tightly tied, and the wrists were buckled to protect the leather. He wore a pair of sharp and straight boots on his legs, and his thick hair was tied into a smooth high bun, except  There are several silver buttons hidden in the hair, and there are no other accessories on the body.  The girl's whole person looked condensed, solemn, with a faint chill.

The more Mrs. Xiao looked, the more frightened she became, even though her daughter had never dressed up so solemnly when she was away from home.

"Where are you going?! You're going to get married in three days. What are you making a fool of? It's midnight... there's still a curfew outside!" Cheng Shi saw his daughter lead the eight guards the queen gave her and went straight to the gate.  Shouted anxiously.

Shaoshang turned around and said with a smile, "I've disturbed my father and mother, it doesn't matter. I have something to go out, my father and mother, please go to sleep..."

The blue veins on his forehead bulged anxiously, Father Cheng shouted, "How can we sleep with you so disturbed! Who are you making fun of..."

"Did something happen to Ling Wusu?" Mrs. Xiao suddenly asked.

Shao Shang looked back suddenly, a smile of admiration on his lips, and before she could answer, a servant of the Cheng family hurriedly ran in front of him, he knelt in front of Shao Shang and said, "Report to the young lady, go to the Marquis of Chengyang.  The mansion looked at it, and it took a long time to knock on the door before an old servant came to open it, only that the whole family of Linghou went to another courtyard outside the city yesterday, and it sounds like they are celebrating their 50th birthday."

Shaoshang narrowed his eyes: "As expected."

"...Is there really something wrong with Ling?"

Mrs. Xiao stumbled, Cheng Shi hurriedly supported his wife, and the couple looked at each other, remembering the Lantern Festival palace banquet last month.

It was noon at that time, and Shaoshang and Ling Budo stood on either side of the Empress, under the sun and shadow, the former stood under the eaves, while the latter walked to the palace steps.  Although the girl is in the shadow of the cold, her whole body is full of vitality; while the young man is in the sun, surrounded by the stars around him, called the brocade of flowers, and the fire cooks the oil, but there is a faint air of indifference.

Mrs. Xiao felt inappropriate for no reason, and when she got home, she asked her husband, "Do I really rarely miss people?"

Cheng Shi complimented his wife: "Even the thief Chen of that year, you were only confused at first, and it didn't take long for you to realize that something was wrong, so that we could escape in time. It's also true that you were prejudiced at first, but then you didn't get more and more  Do you think she's okay?"

Mrs. Xiao said dully: "If there is one person, I didn't think so at first, but later on, I felt more and more inappropriate."

Cheng Shi said: "The longer you look at people, the more accurate you will be. There is no exception."

Mrs. Xiao said: "I hope there are exceptions. Because this time I think Ling Zisheng is not right."

After a long discussion between the husband and wife, they both decided to let it go. The family is the emperor's adopted son, a young powerful minister, and his future husband-in-law. Madam Xiao's intuition can't be unreasonable.  result--