136

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 136

Shao Shang felt as if he had been put into a huge and heavy stone mill. With the rotation of the vertical shaft and the grinding disc, the upper and lower grinding teeth were biting and grinding, like the sharp teeth in the mouth of a giant beast chewing up her bones;  It also felt as if she was in a charcoal pit, and her muscles and skin were repeatedly roasted by skewers.  In this way, it seems that she has been tumbling and struggling in the boundless hell for a long time, until it seems that there is no end before she will wake up.

It was still dark outside, was it the same night, or did she slept all day and then fell into the night again?

In her dull visual perception, she saw Ah Li crying and calling for the maids to wrap her wounds and change clothes, give water and medicine; then her hearing gradually recovered, and she heard the fierce quarrel outside again, men and women, old and young, familiar with each other.  Unfamiliar... many voices, the light of lanterns and torches swaying mottledly, mixed with the sound of Jin Ge clashing.

Shao Shang suddenly flinched, she was afraid of this voice.

The scenes from last night flashed through my mind like a revolving lantern, the galloping horse, the golden halberd, the moonlight on the hillside, the thunderous shouts of hundreds of soldiers, the wind swept up his crimson robes like blood, and the dark gold embroidered patterns on him.  It was as if he had come alive - he faced the cold wind and went forward, vigorous and decisive, and never looked back.

There was a fluffy touch on her fingers. She looked down and saw that it was the fur cloak that he wrapped around her body.

When Ah Li saw this, she immediately dragged the cloak up and carried it away, but she might as well hold the fur fur with her fingers like iron wires, but she didn't dare to pull hard, because the girl's fingers were full of scars, and among the ten  There are eight wrapped in gauze.

Mrs. Xiao screamed loudly from outside: "...Third Highness, please respect yourself, although you are from a noble background, but there is a little girl's bedroom inside, how can you break in!"  .

The third prince should have brought the government soldiers in full armor, but there is no corresponding will, so Cheng Shi and his wife have resisted until now.

The two sides quarreled for a few more words. The third prince seemed to be in a hurry. With a violent crash of gold, heavy leather boots stepped on the porch, and the delicate wooden door was violently smashed open by a huge force - the cold wind of the cold night  Unscrupulously poured in, hula-la flushed the medicinal and bloody smell of the scattered living room.

The third prince is dressed in neat generals' attire, his face is dusty, his hair is messy, his golden crown is crooked, his straight boots are full of mud, and he seems to have traveled a lot - he is standing in the inner bed at this time, staring at him hatefully.  The girl with drooping hair beside the couch, and the four guards around her all had swords drawn out of their scabbards, with a fierce aura.

The maids in the house were frightened and fled, either hiding behind the screen, or huddled in the corner of the house, and Ah Li supported her trembling body in front of the couch.  In the room, only Shao Shang sat motionless on the edge of the couch, with Lotus and Sang Guo curled up at her feet.

"...Is he dead?" Shao Shang looked up at him, and at the same time heard his hoarse and dry voice.

The third prince took a step forward, his eyes were full of anger: "You still have the face to ask! Because of his infatuation with you, you actually went to sue him without mercy, you cold and selfish slut!"