author note

The original intention of writing "Xing Han" was actually to correct the name of Emperor Guangwu of the Han Dynasty.

This is actually a grievance that has lasted for more than ten years. Ever since I was young, I have seen people on the forums calling Emperor Guangwu a 'scumbag' and throwing all kinds of filth on him.  I'm not a fan of Guangwu, even if you use him to sit back and watch Hao Xian as the foreshadowing of the fall of the Eastern Han Dynasty, it's better than calling him a 'scumbag'.

Among the wise emperors in the history of our country, Emperor Guangwu is definitely the most clean, innocent and upright emperor on the issue of men and women. There is no one.  Fish), and just like that, Yinfen and Guofen still took the opportunity to slander Emperor Guangwu's character.

To put it horribly, Yin Lihua's own brothers are all wives and concubines. If she married a powerful child of the same class, wouldn't she be full of concubines and concubines in the house and finally the husband and wife respect each other like guests?

After Guo Shengtong's father died, some of their orphans and widowed mothers were dependent on their uncle, King Zhending. Whoever King Zhending asked her to marry, she would not marry, even if the marriage partner was like Li Kui, who was short-tempered and had a contemptible character, Guo Shengtong had to marry.  Ah, does she have the right to refuse?  !

Yinguo and Yinguo were both accidentally injured in that era. Just like the three daughters sent by Boss Cao to the harem of Emperor Xian of Han, they had no choice. They were victims of politics, but Liu Xiu had already treated them well to the best of his ability.  .

It's really good to be bullied by others, and really catch up with many dragons, phoenixes, Saburos, wild boars and wild boar skins, and the queen concubine fans are more tolerant.

I tried very hard to defend Emperor Guangwu, but I was alone and lonely. Every time I was scolded three miles away, the last defeat was just over two years ago.  Jian'er, it makes me angry.

Even if Emperor Guangwu eats soft rice and eats his Jian'er, he is also eating the soft rice of a powerful landlord, and he has nothing to do with you two little girls, without you, as long as the powerful landlord thinks that Liu Xiu is a person who can invest in troubled times  The hero of the lord will also find an opportunity to marry another girl and join forces in the past!

But don't tell me that the Nanyang Hero Group, including the Yin family, decided to invest her life in Liu Xiu entirely because Yin Lihua had a crush on Liu Xiu!  Also, don't tell me that King Zhending took out his entire family as a soldier, fodder, and forage for his nephew and son-in-law to conquer the world!

Political game, can the concubine fans not be so embarrassed.

Some people like to judge whether the emperor is a dutiful son, some people like to judge whether the emperor is a good friend, and some people like to judge whether the emperor is a sincere husband-in-law.  In my opinion, these are auxiliary items.

Since he is an emperor, his merits and demerits are naturally judged only by whether he is a good monarch—whether the country lights up the smoke on time, whether the people are married and living as usual, whether the world is peaceful, whether the government is clear and bright, whether the officials are properly employed, whether the taxes are levied.  Is it appropriate... No matter how relaxed the evaluation criteria are, it doesn't matter whether the concubine is specific or not.

But I still can't scold them.

So I decided to write a novel based on the era of Emperor Guangwu (because I don't write novels with real historical figures as the protagonists), send it to Hongyuan, and then let it go.

Of course, the real reason for writing the book was that I wanted to write a heroine who didn't have a 'story' of her own.

I have read many novels and TV series before, and most of the contradictions are brought by the heroine - or the bizarre life experience is involved in a huge conspiracy, or bears a bloody feud, or has a grievance from many years ago... In short, they come out one by one.  Huge hatred.

So I thought, is there any heroine with a normal family and a normal personality?  Is there any heroine who just got unlucky to meet a guy who is full of stories and leads to an extraordinary life?

In addition to his special experience as a left-behind child and his conflicts with his biological mother, Shao Shang was born into a very normal and harmonious family, with father and mother, house and property, brothers and sisters, and ideals  Ambition is similar to that of many of our young girls now - most young children now have conflicts with their parents in one way or another.

Shaoshang may be stubborn and withdrawn, but she is essentially an ordinary girl you can see on the street.  Maybe we have such classmates or roommates during the long study period - the breaking point of the whole story of "Xinghan" is actually the grievances of the male protagonist's family.

If Shaoshang hadn't met a male protagonist, her life would never have been so ups and downs, and she might have gotten married and started her career in peace, so the title of this story should be changed to "The Daily Life of a Little Landlord Wife in the Early Years of the Eastern Han Dynasty"  .

The sky in the Spring and Autumn Period, the Warring States Period and the Qin and Han Dynasties seems to be cleaner and wider than other dynasties, and there are not so many constraints——

At that time, the scholar was a swordsman. It is said that Li Bai was a master of swordsmanship, and he even wrote poems when he defeated his opponent~~

At that time, women were free to remarry, so the yamen where marital property lawsuits were filed was very lively;

At that time, a man's eyes were facing outward, his heart was like an eagle flying in the sky, he was bloody and tall, not like the shape of the three-inch golden lotus wrapped in a woman's three-inch lotus.

"Xing Han" is probably the most idealistic ancient novel I can write. It is full of faith, love, loyalty and friendship. I don't know what kind of stories I will write in the future.

Originally, I wanted to write a story about the Republic of China next, but who knew that the epidemic would come unexpectedly.

We shed a lot of sad tears, lost a lot of precious lives, and felt very depressed, so I changed my attention. I will talk about the story of the Republic of China later.  Hope you all will like it in the future.

_________________________________________

                    🌿🌿 Bye bye 🌿🌿