116

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 116

The fighting in the forest has ended, and the gaps in the leaves cast a cold light blue color, the breeze slowly blows away the bloody smell that pervades the surroundings, Shao Shang takes a deep breath, and wakes up the cold and pungent breath;  Only then did she see Ling Budo's black armor as if rust was blood clotted, dark red and sinking.

Ling Budo didn't care about the blood stains on his body, he skillfully ordered the aftermath, placed the dead and wounded, and gathered vehicles, horses, and weapons... Of course, the most important thing was to decide where to go next.  Since Comrade Lao Wan was in a coma, Cheng Song and the others took Ling Buxuan as their leader, and went back to the station for a temporary rest at his order.

While everyone was rectifying, Ling Budo took the time to write a letter on the back of the guard, and after sealing the capsule with flame paint, he had Liang Qiu send it out quickly.

"What did you write?" Shaoshang asked.

Ling Budo said: "Remind Your Majesty to send someone to protect Huang Wen, don't let him have an accident."

"Ah." Shao Shang didn't sleep all night, feeling that his mind was dull.

Ling Budo was unwilling to be too far away from Shaoshang, and always took her hand and walked between the motorcades.  When he was about to get on the horse, Ling Budo looked at the girl's blue eyes, and his heart softened: "You haven't slept all night, and you were frightened again. Go to the car to rest." His tone was soft but firm, and he waved to him.  The men drove the carriage.

Cheng Shaogong murmured, first, everyone didn't sleep all night, and second, the younger sister was never frightened.

"...Zifu, what do you think?" Ling Budo looked at Cheng Song.

Cheng Song naturally disapproved, and took Wan Qiqi into the carriage, so his good third brother Cheng Shao Gong couldn't stay in the carriage, so he had to get on the horse with his ashen face, and the delicate flowers turned into plastic.  flower.

For fear of a rebirth accident, after a full meal, everyone hurried for most of the day. When they finally left the mountain pass in the evening, Shao Shang rubbed his eyes and found that another group of thirty or forty people had set up camp at the exit of the pass, buried them.  Pot rice.

Most of the people in this group were wounded, and the low-pitched mourning and cursing could be heard incessantly, but they didn't seem to be seriously injured.

Seeing Ling Budo and the others, they cheered one after another, and a young man dressed as a Confucian came running at the head. Shao Shang felt that this face was very familiar, and Wan Qiqi, who was beside him, called out first, "Ban Xiaohou?  Why are you here!"

Ban Xiaohou seemed to have a weak temperament, and when he saw Ling Budo, he seemed to have a backbone, and he cried and wiped his tears: "Lord Ling... Brother Zicheng, why did you come back, what would you do if those gangsters came back?  Me! My uncle, he... uncle, he hasn't woken up yet! How can this be..."

Ling Budo answered patiently one by one: "Since those people didn't want your lives, they won't come to you again. I ordered my uncle to take the medicine, and he would have fallen asleep for a day and a night. In my opinion, it will be a while later.  Let my uncle wake up."

Ban Xiaohou wiped his tears: "Oh, that's fine, that's fine..."

At this time, a person who looked like a manager beside him reminded in a low voice: "Master, Master Ling and all of you seem to be very tired. We have prepared the tents and dishes. Why don't you..."