117

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 117

Early the next morning, the brigade continued on their way, and Uncle Ban finally woke up halfway through.  In fact, he was not seriously injured, it was just that he had a heart attack in the past, and he fell asleep after taking the medicine he carried with him.  The other Comrade Lao Wan was really seriously injured, and barely woke up for a while until he arrived at the station.

After settling in properly, Ling Budo immediately called a doctor to diagnose and treat Wan Songbai, but learned that several wounds on his front chest and back were serious injuries.  So Ling Budo had to write a memorial to the emperor's adoptive father, stating that there was something wrong, and asking for permission for Wan Songbai to recover from the injury for a few days before heading back to the capital.

At this time, the Shouchun war had come to an end. This time, Ling Budo beheaded four or five generals of the Peng clan, smashed through two groups of enemy troops, and even won a semi-affiliated Guo county—the credit for the establishment is also  Once established, the remaining military medals should also be left to the other children, so that everyone can continue to sit in line and eat fruit.  Therefore, after he sent someone to deliver a letter to Cui Hou, he stayed at the inn.  Ban Xiaohou wanted to watch his uncle recover, so naturally he stayed.

A large group of people almost occupied the entire station. Fortunately, there was a war at this time, and officials from all over the country had to be on guard. The station was in the off-season. Apart from receiving a few messengers to deliver military information, they didn't bother about anything.  .

Wan Songbai lost a lot of blood. She lay on the sickbed for two days, and occasionally woke up in a daze. Wan Eqi was extremely sad when she saw her father's weakness.  Sharpen the knife and secretly vow to find the person behind the scenes to take revenge.  Just when she was about to grind the thick-backed machete into a fruit knife, Wan Songbai finally woke up.

After drinking three bowls of meat, bone, white rice porridge and half a stewed chicken, Comrade Lao Wan recovered 60-70% of his vitality, so he resolutely refused the new soup and medicine offered by the doctor.  Ling Budo said that since the patient's spirit is so good, everyone might as well go to 'visit the patient' quickly. Shaoshang and others all agreed.  In order to find an 'outsider' as a witness, Ling Budo took Ban Xiaohou to him.

In the ward, Wan Songbai touched the belly of the general who had been holding back half of his life, and felt heartbroken: "...Who is it that wants to kill me!" He had heard Wan Fu's reasoning from Ling Budo before.

"You have to ask your father yourself!" Wan Qiqi said with a sullen face, "Father, tell me, have you had a grudge with others in the past few months! Did you bully the lower officials and rule the big clan meanly?  It's gone!"

"Nonsense! Is there any Shangguan like me who is kind and kind and talkative in this world!" Wan Songbai and his daughter have the same decibel, "That's why my brother Cheng Xian can barely compare with me!"

Comrade Lao Wan roared like thunder, and Ban Jia, who was beside him, was shocked to the side.  Cheng Song looked at Ling Budo in embarrassment, and hoped that his future sister-in-law would not be scared away by Cheng's in-laws. Cheng Shaogong digs his ears, but he is not surprised.

Wan Eqi became violent: "Father doesn't feel embarrassed to say this! I've never heard such brazen words!"

"Why are you embarrassed, I'm telling the truth!"

"A'Fu came to tell you, Father, is he violent and mean?"

"Uh... the villain thinks..." Wan Songbai's staring eyes swept over as soon as Wan Fu said five words.