96

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 96
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     The fifth prince looked at the large group of people beside him, and then looked at the girl on the other side, who was solitary. Invisibly, his confidence was several times stronger, and he said glibly, "Isn't this the future bride of our unparalleled heroic genius, Master Ling?! Yo,  Madam Cheng, why are you wandering alone today?"

     Facts have proved that what Zhai Yu said is correct, the fifth prince's brain is indeed not very good.  He didn't say that Shaoshang's identity was okay, the young masters in the back were eating tofu one by one with frivolous eyes, thinking that Shaoshang was also a plump girl who had a skin relationship with the fifth prince, although he had an official status in the family.  , but the power is not worth mentioning.  As a result, when the fifth prince said that Shao Shang was Ling Budo's fiancée, the expressions and gazes of the group of young princes changed.

     Some gossipists whispered - 'This is the little lady that Ling Budo wants to marry, she looks good', 'I don't see it very well, and my stature is not enough', 'You are so vulgar, you can grow in size slowly,  It doesn't matter if your face is marked or not', 'You're not tacky, you've been staring at people for a long time'...

     Those who have good things are eager to move - 'Hao Le, there is a good show to watch today', 'The surnamed Ling is usually invincible, hum, there are times when he suffers from boredom', 'That is, it is counted on the head of the fifth prince anyway.  , let's watch a good show is'...

     It's not good for those who are alert to wake up - 'The fifth prince will embarrass her later, let's help the leader', 'Exactly, don't make trouble, we can't get it down', 'Ling Zisheng has a seizure, and he can't be involved.  I wait'……

     Those who are timid have begun to move their footsteps - 'Let's not get involved, Ling Budo is not easy to mess with', 'But the fifth prince...', 'Ling Budo and the fifth prince, who are you willing to offend',  'Let's avoid it before no one notices'...

     Shao Shang had already seen the different behaviors of these young masters, but unfortunately the fifth prince who was behind his back had no idea, and said with a smooth tongue: "There is a beautiful woman, and I will never forget it;  , not on the east wall; when will I see Xu Xi, comfort me..."

     Shao Shang frowned and said, "Isn't this a gift from Master Sima? Did your Highness memorize a few sentences. Isn't 'Feng Fei Soaring' after 'Thinking Like Crazy'?"

     A few chuckles came from behind, but those who wanted to escape also stopped.

     The fifth prince blushed: "What do you know, I'm borrowing the song, borrowing the song!" - This time, it's not that the fifth prince has memorized the book, it is indeed a popular rhetorical method, but it is a pity to encounter a  Semi-literate who doesn't read.

     "So it is." Shao Shang lowered his voice, "It's because the concubine lacks knowledge, please continue reading, Your Highness."

     The fifth prince was interrupted for a while, so he had no choice but to brew his emotions and smiled frivolously: "Miss Cheng, stay safe, I haven't seen you for a few months, and your face is even more beautiful..."