144

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 144

After being stunned for a long time, Shaoshang scratched his cheeks, and then slowly walked towards the Changqiu Palace. When she saw the palace servants and eunuchs who came to greet her, she habitually put on a warm and lovely smile—a familiar palace, different  After all these years, Shao Shang still didn't quite get used to it, but when she saw the emperor's family of three sitting in the middle of the inner hall in an inverted shape, the maids and eunuchs could not be seen to the left and right, not even Cen Anzhi was there.  .

The old man sat in the middle, with a big golden sword, his hands on his knees, and his left earlobe was a little red; the Empress Yue sat behind him, reclining on the Kodan, who was filling her nails on the table; the third prince, oh no,  The new crown prince was sitting behind the emperor on the left, with a scroll of bamboo slips in his hand, whether it was a memorial or a classic.

After Shao Shang finished the ceremony, he looked carefully at the three couples who had a strong sense of oppression, and finally his eyes fell on Empress Yue - Empress Dowager Xuan had aged like fallen leaves in autumn, but Empress Yue was as plump as blue waves and spring water, and her complexion became more and more beautiful.  deep.

She is a little uncomfortable.

The emperor smiled and waved to her: "Sit closer, I have something to ask you."

Shao Shang felt that the old man was smiling like a wolf grandfather, and he became more and more vigilant, and only dared to move forward half a foot.

The emperor asked, "How is Queen Huai'an's health these days?"

Shaoshang glanced at Empress Yue: "Reporting to Your Majesty, it's better than before Zhengdan, but still weak and weak, unable to eat... These concubines have already told the Empress yesterday."

Although the old man was very concerned about his ex-wife, he had a serious job and couldn't care about it everywhere, so it was inevitable that the young merchants had to report the situation of the Empress Dowager to the Queen of Yue over the past few years.

After saying this, Empress Yue snorted, the Crown Prince snorted coldly, and the Emperor stroked his beard: "Did the Empress Dowager Xuan say that her body is like the words of Emperor Xuan again?"

Shaoshang sighed: "Every time I get sick, I say it, and I also say that the Taigong Xuan also had these diseases at the beginning - they were all useless concubines, and they didn't take good care of the queen mother."  The ancients were very neat from illness to death.

"It's not your fault. It was so dangerous two years ago. If it wasn't for you, she would have barely survived." The emperor waved his hand.

Shao Shang bowed down in a very standard manner: "Thank you, your concubine, for your shirt." The more she looked at it, the more she felt that the old man's left earlobe was very strange—she had a bold guess, but she didn't dare to ask.

The emperor had a wise and wise smile.

The Empress Yue snorted again, and the Crown Prince followed with a cold snort. The Emperor ignored them, and suddenly said, "I heard that the King of the East Sea has not visited the Empress Dowager in Yong'an Palace since Zhengdan. What's going on?"

Shaoshang seemed at a loss: "Has it been so long? Yes, why hasn't the King of the East Sea been here for more than a month?"

The emperor hung the corners of his eyes: "In your opinion, is it because the King of the East Sea is not in a good mood..."