161

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 161

There was a lot of commotion outside, but Shao Shang was still at ease in Yong'an Palace. The deep palace was like a solid protective wall, blocking all the rumors of good intentions and malicious outside.  Zhai Yu still refuses to be the original You Huo Budo, and is very excited to reinforce several gates of Yong'an Palace. The young merchant tells her kindly, if Huo Budo really wants to break in, you should arrange the Tiangang Beidou Formation to cooperate.  Tathagata's palm is also ineffective when eaten.

Zhai Yu waited for two or three days in excitement, but unfortunately Huo Busu was busy with the government and never had time to kick the door. On the contrary, Liang Zhoumu finally returned to the capital to report his work. By the way, he could report to the emperor about his gratifying progress in his work in the prefecture and county.

Queen Yue was overjoyed when she heard that Lord Qu Ling came back with him.

Speaking of which, sigh, Qu Lingjun's biological mother had a lot of friendship with Empress Yue when she was young. Later, when her youth disappeared early, Empress Yue often announced that Jun Quling would enter the palace to take care of her.  According to Shaoshang, if it wasn't for the inappropriate age, the Empress Yue would not have wanted Qu Lingjun to be her daughter-in-law (the third prince sneezed), and later also considered the young prince of the elder brother's family who had passed away prematurely.  Looking right at the King of the East Sea, a series of regrets followed.

Shao Shang heard Huo Budo say that in that year, when Lord Qu Ling was suspected of killing her husband, the Empress Yue even had a fight with the emperor. She said bluntly and poignantly that Liang Shang was a useless person, even if Lord Qu Ling killed the emperor by mistake.  Can't cure her of her sins.  Fortunately, the murder case came to light within two days, without giving the Empress Yue a chance to escalate the quarrel, and the old man's beard was able to continue to grow thick and rich.

Now that things have changed, Qu Lingjun finally has a home, and the Queen of Yue is eager to meet her.

These young merchants should only listen to gossip. Who would have guessed that Queen Yue sent someone to invite her to a banquet.  Having been in the palace for so many years, Shao Shang knows that it doesn't matter if the old uncle of the emperor refuses from time to time, but once the Queen Yue opens her mouth, you'd better be obedient.

On the day of the banquet, Shao Shang squeezed the time and arrived at the Changqiu Palace before the banquet. He stepped into the main hall and found that the third princess and the fifth princess were fighting fiercely and bickering. There were several tables of royal ladies around.  play.

The fifth princess glared at her and said sharply, "...and said that she didn't mean to be negligent. The mother and the queen have only two daughters, me and the eldest sister. Why is the eldest sister not here for today's banquet?"

The third princess supported her round waist and slowly peeled the oranges: "You have to ask the father, the father didn't ask the eldest sister to enter the palace, and asked my mother why, you are not picking up persimmons.  Soft pinch... oh yes, you were there when the royal father reprimanded the eldest royal sister, and now you are still asking what to do. You are so forgetful at your age, you have to make up your mind..."

For some unknown reason over the past few years, Queen Yue's poisonous tongue gene seems to have awakened in the third princess, and the words she said were spicy and tricky.  Don't say a few words, why is there such a debate between sisters?"

The third princess smiled and said, "This is not my fault. Sister Wuhuang is in a bad mood today. Sometimes she looks disrespectful when she sees the seat, and sometimes she doesn't like the plate of flowers and food. I'm an elder sister, so I can't go with her.  Let's talk about it."