80

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 80
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

As soon as they saw the emperor, the queen Shaoshang and Wang Ji saluted each other, Ling Budo also bowed to the queen, but Wen Xiujun stood motionless on the ground, Wang Ji almost burst into tears, but Shaoshang secretly encouraged. Aunt Wang, please don't kneel, you must restrain this arrogant and domineering person"! Unexpectedly, just after her thoughts fell, Wen Xiujun softened and knelt down to the emperor.

Shao Shang snorted disdainfully.

The emperor walked slowly to the top of the hall, unfolded his sleeves and sat down, Ling Budo walked over and pulled the dazed (waiting for a good show) fiancée over and sat down to the right of the emperor.

The queen knelt down and sat next to the emperor, and said in a low voice, "Your Majesty has come down, please forgive the sin of not welcoming the concubine."

The emperor patted her hand to appease her, then turned his head and said, "Just now I heard Lord Wen Xiu keep reminding the queen not to forget the kindness of the old prince Ganan, but there is such a thing."

Before anyone else could react, Shao Shangxian groaned inwardly, secretly screaming bad, the emperor had heard it so early; she couldn't help but look at Ling Budo with a cry for help. He squeezed her palm.

Shao Shang was secretly angrily wanting to withdraw his little hand - □ □ stipulates that rights and obligations match, so if you don't help, you won't give your little hand!

...but she couldn't move, and then she remembered that her fiancé's powerful palm could crush the inkstone directly, and that's fine. Few people read this stuff originally.

Wen Xiujun lowered his head originally, but when he heard the words, he raised his head and said loudly, "My uncle of the Xuan family died early, and my father took care of the widowed aunt and raised his children to grow up. Isn't this considered kindness? Could it be that the concubine can't even mention it. "

The emperor smiled briefly and glanced at his adopted son.

Ling Budo nodded knowingly, and said without rushing, "Between in-laws, it's hard to talk about kindness. Decades ago, Wen Xiu-Jun, your grandfather was in great trouble, thanks to the full help of the Xuan family. I just passed the crisis of life and death, so I made my grandfather marry his beloved daughter to Taigong Xuan, right or not?"

Wen Xiujun bit his lip and said nothing.

Ling Budo continued: "Later Xuan Taigong passed away prematurely, and the Xuan family's reputation was slightly reduced, but after all, the family was left behind, so that his wife and daughter would not be short of clothes and food. It was the old prince Qian An that saw the world's unrest, and the army was in chaos. Lieutenant General's younger sister's family moved in to take care of it, isn't this a matter of course?! Do you think such 'kindness' Wen Xiu-jun is worth mentioning again, and I'm not afraid to make people laugh when I say it. As for marriage..." He chose With slender eyelashes, he looked at the emperor who looked up and kept his mouth shut.