extra 4

Just after Zhengdan, the former high-profile butler of Yuan Mansion was waiting anxiously at the side entrance, sweating profusely. He saw a familiar carriage slowly approaching from a distance.  Cui Yu and other objects are embroidered with a lot of strange patterns. From a distance, they look like children's ghosts, but up close, they are really runes.

The chief steward was overjoyed, went up to greet him in person, and stooped down to help an old man with mottled beard and hair down from the carriage, chatting non-stop: "Thank goodness, you are finally here, oh my, we can't do anything about it.  …”

The old man's face was full of impatience: "Isn't it okay last time, why is it here again, who is messing with him again?"

The chief steward frowned: "Cheng Weng said this, and no one in our family dares to take it! How prestige is the old master in the house, and he is always the same, who dares to provoke him, that is, that is..."

The old man snorted coldly: "Humph, this person, who has been polite and splendid outside for decades, but he is very powerful at home. You can say it clearly, or I can leave."

The big steward had to tell the truth: "Qi Niangzi under the eldest son's knees is about to get married. Yesterday, the old master didn't know what he was interested in. He personally opened the warehouse to add makeup to the seventh girl. It was good, but after rummaging, the old man  The lord suddenly muttered to himself, 'I will definitely like this piece of fabric after negotiating, and I will deliver it in person tomorrow'..."

The old man scratched his ears helplessly: "This is a memory of the habit of the past."

The chief steward sighed continuously: "Who said no. Back then, the young master always loved to give to the young, young... Mrs. Huohou sent things to and from the west. At that time, I was still beside the son as a child. I remember it for several years.  "Young master, whenever you open the storeroom, you will think about whether Mrs. Huo Hou likes it or not when you see it. It's all down to you. Cheng Weng, you know it best..."

He saw that the old man was not looking well, and quickly shut up.  When he followed Yuan Shen to the Cheng family every day, the person in charge of persuading him to leave was the third son of the Cheng family who loved to talk about the reincarnation of the universe, the stars, and the universe.

Cheng Shaogong turned his face and said, "Who let him bring it, who let him bring it! How much effort I had to rush him back then, but he was just like a cowhide plaster, asking for trouble and complaining about who?  ."

The big steward smiled apologetically: "What you said, what you said, but now the relatives and friends of the same generation as the old master are either deceased or not in the capital, and the young can only come to find you."

Cheng Shaogong scratched his ears and said annoyed: "Okay, please lead the way!"

It was the first month of the month, and the spring was cold. I walked along the edge of the pond covered with thin snow all the way to the depths of the mansion. I came to a tall bamboo building with warm walls on all sides. I saw a solemn and elegant old man sitting high.  At the top, there was a tea stove burning on the side, and he was scolding a handsome young man in Chinese clothes who was kneeling below with a straight face.

The big steward snorted: "Isn't this the fourth son? Alas, someone in his twenties has a childish temper, and the old master of Yogyakarta is angry."

Cheng Shaogong saw that Yuan Shen was training his son, so he simply hid behind a thick bamboo, and told the senior officer not to inform him in advance.

Yuan Shen rubbed his furrowed brows, and there was a bit of helplessness in his voice: "Don't be imaginative, study honestly, and learn something, it's better than anything..."