94

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 94
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Sitting for a while, Shao Shangcai clumsily crawled from the ground, the palace maid and Xiao Huangmen saw that she came out of the palace room with slightly disheveled hair and slightly disheveled clothes.  Twinkling eyes and a subtle smile.

     Shao Shang would like to say, it's really not what you think, really.

     After returning to the room, she told Zhai Yu about the martial arts scene that was just a priority, and the five princesses were hidden. Zhai Li laughed when she heard it, and wiped away her tears when she had laughed enough: "It's a pity I didn't see it with my own eyes.  To... Well, Shiji Lang has been stable since he was a child, and he is famous for his determinism. He can sit for a whole day when he reads and writes, and he can't move his arrows until his arms can't lift his arms. However, from him to his mother's side  Since then, I have never seen him laugh and play like an ordinary child." Having said this, she had a disappointed look on her face.

     Shaoshang thought blankly, it seems that Ling Budo is making up for the lost childhood on the old lady.  After a while, she asked again curiously: "If Lord Ling meets a hateful person, how will he clean up his family." Didn't it mean that the second prince had bullied him, and the second prince should not be the only one who owed him.  Could it be that Ling Budo will take a step back and open up the sky?

     While brushing her hair again, Zhai Li pursed her lips and smiled: "Eleven Lang is not a muddy person, how can he not fight back, most of the people who have been cleaned up by him will not have a next time. It's not like Shao Shangjun.  In general, you can get out of the body once every three days; if it were someone else, you would have been beaten to death!"

     "If you beat me to death, then Your Majesty should choose a woman for Lord Ling again." Shao Shang muttered, and then said again, "Ah, you watched Lord Ling grow up, he has not had one or two for so many years... um  , confidante...?" The whole court was full of women, and Ling Budo was not made of iron, how did he come to adolescence.

     Recalling the past, Zhai Lu paused in his hand and sighed: "It's funny. When Shishi Lang first came to the Empress, he was thin and fair, like a quiet little girl. Later, His Majesty taught him to practice martial arts and strengthen his body.  , turned into a naughty mud monkey again, getting dusty every day and couldn't wash it clean..."

     Shao Shang smiled and said, "Ah, you've revealed your secrets. Just now you said that he has been stable since he was a child, and as a result, he became a muddy..."

     "Don't interrupt." Zhai Lu patted her, rolled his eyes and said, "Eleven Lang didn't go to play in the mud, he was practicing martial arts. At that time, he had no other thoughts in his mind, just focused on studying and practicing martial arts.  Who knows..."

     She raised her head and looked out of the window, "Who knew that when he was fourteen years old, for some reason, he seemed to be enlightened by the brilliance of the sun, the moon and the gods overnight... Well, I remember that the third princess was only married at that time.  One year, yes... it was at the banquet that Yuchang County Lord and Lang's husband-in-law came to the palace the day after they got married. Eleven Lang changed into the new clothes that the empress made for her - it's the material I chose, the crimson robe and the golden belt,  He just stood quietly under the palace corridor. He was tall and beautiful, like floating from under the clouds in the sky. He covered the whole room with candles and beads, and the big guy couldn't move his eyes...  "..." She still remembers the expressions on the faces of the third princess and the Yuchang county master, and both shock and regret are not enough to describe their wonderfulness.