111

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 111

Shaoshang did not get scolded when he returned to Changqiu Palace, but looking at the empress' self-blaming eyes, thinking about it, it would be better to be scolded.

The Queen didn't say anything to her face, but her eyes were red and swollen when she got up the next day. She thought that Shaoshang was still alive and kicking when he went out in the morning, how could it be like this when he came back?

Shaoshang felt that he was wronged, this errand was supposed to be very safe.  The Liang residence was not a dragon pond and a tiger's den, so Ling Budo added a bunch of guards outside the bookstore. With this level of security, God knows that Liang Xia's idiot would jump over the wall.  In order to divert the attention of the queen, Shao Shang had to quickly call someone to the East Palace to invite the prince and princess.

Since she was slapped in the face by the prince that day, the princess has become a lot more honest. Even if her cousin had an accident, she would not dare to come forward and run away, and she has been huddled in the East Palace as a quail.  At this time, she was sitting next to Shao Shang, praising her for being smart and capable, and in just three days, a murder case was clearly investigated.

"...Yeah, it's only three days." Shaoshang also sighed a little, but he didn't expect that he still has talent in this area.

Without waiting for the Crown Princess to compliment, Ling Budo hurried over and said to Shaoshang, "What do you want to do?"

Before the opening gong was struck, the people from the review office came.  Shaoshang said angrily, "What's your business!"

"It's none of my business?" Ling Budo snorted, "If it wasn't for me, you would still be able to sit here properly."

Shaoshang is powerless: "...In the beginning, you saved my life. You always said 'don't worry about it'. You are a chivalrous person who doesn't care about gain or loss. Why do you mention it now?"

The queen and the prince laughed lightly, and the princess was a little sour.

Ling Budoubt smiled: "I used to think that you knew what you were thinking, and naturally you said it nicely, but now I know that you are a caller." During the banquet at the Lou family, he and Shaoshang met in the flower tree.  At that time, he had just helped her several times, but the girl still refused to meet after hearing the threat.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but grit his teeth, "...Whoever treats you so well, if you want to be stupid, just pretend to be stupid.

Shao Shang also seemed to have thought of this, his fluffy little face flushed slightly, and he said in a good voice, "How could it be? You have saved me so many times, and I can't forget it even if I want to."

Ling Budo's heart was warmed by the girl's sparkling eyes, and he coughed softly to cover up: "That's it. Later... slowly."

The crown prince couldn't bear it any longer. He knew that his marriage was not harmonious, yet he let him watch this scene. Are these two intentional?  !  So he said with a stern face: "Shao Shang, what are you looking for Gu Lai for?"

"What's the matter?" Shao Shang was sluggish for a moment, then quickly recovered, "Oh, actually, the concubine has a gift for the Crown Princess today."

The Crown Princess was taken aback: "Me?"

Shaoshang took out an item from his sleeve and offered it with both hands very respectfully.  Everyone stared, but they saw a small piece of snow-white satin.  The face of the princess immediately turned pale, and the prince and Ling Budo looked at each other.