178

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 178

Huo Budo jumped down vigorously, gently kicked on the stone steps that were still a few inches away, and took Shaoshang's wrist into his arms with his long arms, hugging the girl tightly and never letting go.  Shao Shang felt that the arms around his body were as hard as iron, and her bones hurt as if they were embedded in it.

The four guards above didn't have enough time to exclaim, only to hear a click, and a huge and heavy stone gate fell from the top of the original door, which neatly separated them out.  The dungeon was dark again, and Shao Shang felt that his whole body was hanging in the air, and there was nothing else he could rely on except the warm and solid male body that stuck to him.

Huo Budo had seen a slightly convex stone on the wall below the hole before, so he stretched out his palm to hang on the stone when he fell down from memory.  He was tall and had long legs, and immediately felt that his toes could touch the ground. Seeing that the top of the hole was about to close again, he could only let go of the stone.  As soon as his toes touched the ground, he realized that the ground below was not flat, but a huge, extremely steep slope.

Huo Budo had no idea what he could do. He tried to wrap the girl around his body as much as possible. He knew that the most correct posture at this time was to curl up all over and cover his head with his arms.  But at this time, he had nothing else to ask for, just hope that the girl wouldn't get hurt.

The two of them rolled in the dark, their heads, shoulders, backs, and legs were knocked against the hard stone wall countless times. Huo Budo suddenly noticed that the girl stretched out an arm from his arms and covered his own with a soft object.  skull.  He immediately understood that this was the suede shawl on Shao Shang's body today. The thick and warm fluff touched his cheeks, and he couldn't help laughing.

The slope was extremely steep and long and endless. There was no light around, and the bone-deep darkness made people feel like they were in hell. They couldn't hear anything except the beating in each other's chests, but Huo Budo felt extremely at ease.

He no longer has to remember the unreported bloody revenge, and he no longer has to feel guilty about hiding the overwhelming secret from his sweetheart. More importantly, he no longer has to worry about losing her.

I don't know how long they rolled, and the two fell to the bright flat ground in such a strange posture. The huge inertia caused the two to roll several times before they stabilized their bodies.

Shao Shang propped his head up from his chest with unkempt hair, and said with difficulty, "...Sir Gao Yonghou Huo, if I'm going to be stupid again in the future, don't worry about anything, just say 'Don't let fools go' and that's it, okay.  "

Her life is not long, but she has experienced many wonderful scenes such as thieves and bandits, surrounded by assassins, and court tricks.  The dungeon stone floor will suddenly disappear!

Huo Busu's eyes flashed with a smile, and the vibration of his chest was transmitted to the girl's palm.  He whispered: "In the future, you can call me Axie."

Although he didn't know if he was alive or dead, when he looked at those handsome smiling eyes that were as dark as crystals, Shao Shang was no longer afraid of anything.  She laughed heartlessly: "Well, Ah Xie... But you are so stupid that you jumped down."

Huo Budou smiled and said: "We are all stupid, aren't we good, we are a good match." He has done a lot of stupid things for her, and he will tell her one by one in the future.

The two looked at each other with such lingering and graceful smiles, and they felt happy and satisfied even in the dark and damp depths of the ground, and then a very unpleasant cough sounded on the side, and the two had to turn their heads to look.