152

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 152

"Hahahahaha..."

On an ancient tree with a crown in front of Xuande Hall, the bird fluttered with its wings and flew away, and the two little yellow gates who were guarding the outside secretly looked back, and immediately stood up——

Inside the hall, the emperor laughed and thumped the case again and again: "Hahaha, I expected such an outburst, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. It's really not that the enemies are not together! Haha, hahaha..."

Cui Houxiao's snot and tears came down: "This wine urn isn't cold yet, they are making trouble again!"

The Crown Prince sat aside, his face as black as the bottom of a pot: "Father, Marquis Cui, please don't laugh! It makes sense to think of a countermeasure!"

The emperor wiped away his tears and said deliberately, "What is the countermeasure? The old friends reunited, and it's just a few words."

The crown prince was furious: "Father, you didn't see them, they...they..." Although he had never eaten pork, but after so many years of affection between his parents and his mother, he had seen pigs run away, "Zisheng he, he...  …”

"Zisheng is very happy, isn't he?" The emperor continued quietly.

"...Father's words are right." The crown prince was discouraged, "Since the reunion, I see Zicheng calm down, chatting and laughing with Yan Yan, without any arrogance and anger, and even thinking that he has left the past behind.  Well, who knows... who knows..."

"Who knows, it's not that good at all." The emperor's tone was gentle.

The crown prince sighed - as soon as the brother saw the woman, his eyes brightened, his temper also came, and the whole person was full of life. Compared with just now, his gentleness was separated by a gauze curtain.

"Father, did you know this would happen?" The prince looked up at his father.

The emperor smiled and shook his head: "I don't know, and I can't say whether Zisheng has forgotten everything. But, I know now."

The prince said angrily: "If I knew this earlier, I shouldn't have asked the Cheng family to get married to the Yuan family. What's this called now! The father is also, why didn't you let Zisheng come back sooner!"

The emperor twisted his beard and smiled bitterly: "To tell the truth, in the past five years, Mrs. Cheng has no intention of marrying someone. Yuan Shen has repeatedly gone to Yong'an Palace to show his hospitality, but he has been blocked back. Who would have expected that she would make a move.  I thought, I made a marriage appointment in the second month, and I went back home, and both parties have even passed the ceremony of Wen Ding, hum, the Queen Mother Xuan didn't expect it, it's too... not too particular about it."

"That's not as good as His Majesty's attention." Cui Hou laughed and said, "It took three years for His Majesty and the Empress to formally ask for marriage."

"Speak up!" The emperor glared at Cui You with a smile, "It's better than you!" After holding back for a lifetime, he never made a good confession.

Cui You touched his nose and changed the subject: "It's Zisheng, it has been several months since he developed affection for Shaoshang and asked His Majesty to propose marriage! Shaoshang, this boy is a little bit more prudent, is he anxious to get married?  what."

The crown prince couldn't bear it any longer, and said loudly: "My father waited for three years, firstly because my father was ten years older than my mother, and secondly because my father had no money and power at the time, so he hesitated to move forward! Zisheng waited for a few months.  , At that time, Cheng was still the fiancee of Lou Jiazi, are you going to rob a relative?!"