120

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 120

Lou Ben looked at the people downstairs with a smile.  He clearly saw Wan Songbai's master and servant, but he didn't seem to have any grudges, and he said generously: "I met Zicheng in the next day, but I never had the opportunity to talk deeply. I'm lucky today, why don't I serve a jar of wine, and you and I have a long talk.  , how?"

Wan Songbai was still at a loss, and asked what was going on. The young merchant did not want to participate in the 'deep talk' between the two of Linglou, so he planned to lead everyone to a remote place to talk about it, just hoping not to hurt the little heart of Uncle Wan.  ; Who knew that Ling Budo had already promised Lou Ben aloud, and took the young merchant to the second floor.

Wan Songbai and others had to follow the guards to rest first.

Shao Shang put on his skirt and climbed the stairs, and smiled apologetically: "If you guys talk about things, it's better for me to stay away from my wife."

Ling Budo kept silent, carrying her upstairs as if carrying a grass carp into the kitchen.

When they came to the private room on the second floor, Liang Qiuqi and other guards dispersed the surrounding guests, guarded the doors and windows, and left Ling Loucheng and the three alone in the room.

Lou Ben was startled when he saw Shao Shang also coming, and then he bowed and saluted, "Zisheng, Mrs. Cheng, please take a seat."

Ling Budo smiled and said lightly, "You only need to be calm, I just hope that I can be so calm later."

Lou Ben turned around and said, "Master Shao Shang, you and I are also destined to become a family. If there is no accident in the He family, you have to call me uncle-in-law."

Shaoshang's mouth was bitter, thinking that if you knew that you had been noticed by Ling Buxuan because you went to Cheng's house to drink betrothal wine, I'm afraid you would not be so polite.

Ling Budo stopped laughing, and said coldly: "In those days when Emperor Rui wanted to take Lou's daughter into the palace, everyone was on the way, but fortunately the Rebel Army invaded the capital of Emperor Rui first. In this way, the Lou family and Emperor Rui also  Almost became a family."

Lou Ben smiled and said, "It's the middle of winter now, why is Zisheng so angry? Come on, sit down first."

Shaoshang: "I'm a little bored, so I went to stand by the window." The fiancé was dry and dry, so she had to be careful with the candles.

Lou Ben turned around to scoop the wine in the wine urn. When he turned around, he held a wide-mouthed double-eared copper pot in his hand. He smiled and said, "The sake here is mellow and sweet.

"I don't like drinking." Ling Budo raised his hand and declined, "Let's get down to business."

"Business?" Lou Ben slowly put down the copper pot, with a smile on his lips, "It was a big break in Shouchun two days ago, but it's a pity that Zi Sheng is not here, otherwise he can make a great contribution."

Ling Budo was silent for a moment before he said: "I heard that you have been out of ideas for a while, no matter in field battle or siege city, you can be called invincible in battle and invincible in attack, but now everyone says that you are the unparalleled countryman.  ."

Lou Ben said: "This is not the 'business' that Zisheng wants to tell me."

Ling Budo said: "I have rushed to present to Your Majesty yesterday, and the body of the former Tongniu County magistrate Yan Zhong's family has been found under the Wangfeng Pavilion outside the city - so it seems that Yan Zhong's surrender to the enemy and treason has yet to be done.  Discuss."