extra 2

In Prince Duan’s mind, women in the world, whether old or young, beautiful or ugly, blood relatives or not, two-legged or three-eyed, can be divided into two categories, virtuous and unvirtuous—  —This set of standards for knowing people helped His Royal Highness save many troubles and mistakes.

Although he despised a certain little woman, his mother, Mrs. Xiao, was a woman he seldom considered virtuous.

Just as different periods require officials with different talents, the prince believes that families in different situations also need housewives with different ways of being virtuous.  At that time, the Cheng family was barely able to get enough food and clothing. Mrs. Xiao carefully planned and arranged it properly. Finally, she and her husband brought the Cheng family from a small rural household to help the decent family of officials and nobles.

The prince had been to the battle in person, and he knew that the rain of arrows and arrows was not a joke. It must be awe-inspiring to think that Mrs. Xiao had supported her husband to go to water and fire in person with a big belly.

But for a family like the royal family, who has never been in danger for a long time, a woman only needs to be docile and submissive.

However, his family is the place with the most shrew, resentful women and poisonous women——

The deceased Lady Xuan was not very virtuous.
His biological mother, Yue Niangniang, was extremely unvirtuous.
Except for the second princess, the sisters and aunts and other princesses have nothing to do with the word virtuous.

At that time, his uncle, the Marquis of Dayue, sent his daughter off his knees to serve him. In his conscience, this cousin, the prince, liked him. Not only was he beautiful and lively, but he also had a good relationship with each other. He didn't think about it.  Make her a concubine.  But then he thought about it carefully, is his cousin Xianhui?  Not virtuous.

She loves to be coquettish and has a narrow vision. She always hopes that the prince will treat her with all her heart. She always feels that she is different from other women, just like the second Queen of Yue.  However, he is not the father of the emperor, so the cousin can't be the second queen of Yue - never sharing weal and woe, never sharing life and death, how can such unswerving love come from.

Besides, he can no longer let the Yue clan continue to grow up.  One family, three lords and one queen, there are many disciples and disciples who are officials, which is enough.  The Wang family of the former emperor was only a broken house in the capital at first. With the daughter of the Wang family, a family of ten princes, and after three generations of emperors, their power was too great to lose.

More importantly, the cousin is not as serious as the Queen of Yue, who really doesn't care about things other than 'sincere'.

Although the crown prince often sees his father being bullied by Queen Yue and unable to support the wall, he also admits that if Queen Yue is allowed to choose between her parents' family and the emperor, as long as the whole family is not slaughtered, Queen Yue will definitely choose the emperor.

There were times when the children of the Yue clan did evil outside, and the Empress Yue was even more angry than the emperor. Not only would she stamp her feet at the gate of the palace and yell, 'Where's the little bastard who dared to ruin your majesty's reputation and see me skin you', she even sent someone in person.  Go to Yuejia to denounce and order the Duke of Yue, who is the patriarch, to deal with him severely.

But what about my cousin?  The prince shook his head silently.

Not to mention that she strictly restrains her family like Queen Yue, but within the Yue clan, she still wants to give priority to supporting her own brothers.