84

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 84
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shaoshang is a man of action who will do what he says. Since he has made up his mind to take care of Ling Budo, he can't wait to live with him overnight. However, just like when she made up her mind to study hard, there were four divisional exams, two midterm exams, one final exam, and one school-wide mock exam between the time she made her vow and the completion of the qualitative change.

Therefore, her first style of caring about her fiancé is as follows-

"...I originally wanted to invite you back to my house to eat bamboo sunflower, but you haven't had a good rest for the past ten days, so I'll take you home first. By the way, I'll give you a taste of the cooking skills in your house!"

"What about your reputation and etiquette?" Ling Budo smiled.

"Let them disperse with the wind." Anyway, it's impossible to break off the marriage and go to the wind power plant for fame or something.

Shao Shang dragged Ling Budo back to the side of the limousine, full of enthusiasm, and invited him to take the limousine and ride his own horse.

Ling Budo looked puzzled and said, "Then why don't you and I ride together?" Isn't this a two-seater car.

"Oh, you don't know, or the master who delivered the car didn't have good intentions. This seat looks spacious, but in fact it can only accommodate two women. The last time when I sat together with Ayao, the needles squeezed could not be inserted. Jin, you are bigger than A Yao, where can you sit down..." The girl answered eagerly.

A gust of cool wind drifted into the alley, and the Chengfu family members retreated quietly and neatly.

Ling Budo stared at the girl for a while, then silently took her back to the wheelbarrow, and climbed onto the horse without saying anything.

All the family members: Master Ling is so self-disciplined, the style of a true gentleman!

A good start is half the battle, Shaoshang firmly believes. In life, apart from her career and knowledge that she can't get involved in, there are only four things left in her life.

Ling Budo's mansion was a royal gift from the emperor. It was classical, dignified, and magnificent. After dinner that day, Shaoshang took a look inside and out. Red Aya flowers outside her residence.

Ling Budo raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I am a single man, what kind of flowers do I keep."

"Hey, it's true that heroes see the same thing." Shao Shang was surprised and delighted, "Actually, I don't like to grow flowers, but my mother said that my house is surrounded by green bamboo and green radish, and it looks good only when there is a fresh flower field, so I choose I bought the most sturdy and easy-to-carry red sagebrush to plant. If you don't like it, I'll bring you a few pots of my newly planted garlic sprouts, which will not only cut and eat, but also repel insects... What do you think?"