160

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 160

That night, Shao Shang went to and fro, and the next day before dawn, he sent someone to Yuan Mansion to pass a message, asking for Yuan Tou card to send him back to the palace, so Yuan Shen and his servants put on a steamed bun carriage inlaid with gold and jade, and rushed to the court.  The people who came to Dian Dian came to Cheng Mansion, only to hear the puffy-eyed fiancée ask her to break off the engagement with a stern look.

"What did you say?" Yuan Shen suspected that he had heard it wrong. "The day before yesterday, you said that you would never break off the marriage, but you changed your mind after just a day or two? Have you overslept?"  Because there were people in the local area who resisted Dutian making the imperial court chaotic, Huo Budoubt probably didn't have time to make a fool of himself.

Shaoshang reached the wall of the car with one hand and confirmed: "You heard right, I advise you to quit your relatives quickly, it's going to be bad if it's too late."

"What happened yesterday, who came to find you." Yuan Shen was very alert.

The young merchant told about Luo Jitong's visit, Yuan Shen said with a solemn expression: "...so soon. I didn't expect him to have no affection for Mrs. Luo. I thought he was in the way of Mrs. Luo, and it was not good for him to turn his face right away."

Shaoshang rolled over and sat down against the wall of the car, without speaking.

Yuan Shen beat his palms with his fists and said with a sneer, "But it's not unusual. How close and trusting the Queen Dowager Huai'an and the King of Donghai treat him, Huo Budo betrayed them even if they said they would betray them!"

Shaoshang thought this was harsh, but he couldn't refute it.

Yuan Shen scolded him in a low voice, and then pretended to joke: "It's just that he broke with the Luo family, what do you mean by asking me to withdraw from the marriage? Are you going to rush at him once he is free to marry?  "

"You know I'm not." Shaoshang sneered, "I hate the word "forgiveness" the most in my life. It is because of these two words that some people hurt others without any scruples.  Someone told you to forget it. Hmph, there are some things in the world that are done, and if you are hurt, you are hurt, why do you have to forgive me!" Like her, she would never forgive Cheng's mother and Ge Shi.

——Papa Cheng and Mrs. Xiao can still say that they are fighting for the future for the family’s children. She can enjoy the wealth and stability that they have won, but Mother Cheng is so selfish and hurts her son and daughter-in-law just because she can control her son and daughter-in-law.  An innocent child, even if she dies in the future, will not forgive her, not all old people are worthy of respect!

Yuan Shen was silent for a moment, then said, "Then why are you so eager to ask me to retire? Luo's family is not a common family. After this humiliation, would it be easy to let Huo Buzhu go? It's not that simple."

Shao Shang did not answer, but instead said: "Do you know Huo Budo's habit of acting? When the King of the East Sea resigned from the throne, I helped go to the East Palace to pack things, and turned to the archives and his  A letter to the King of the East Sea."

Yuan Shen looked at her suspiciously.

"There is such a thing, when he was about sixteen or seventeen years old, the emperor assigned him and Zhang Yao to go to Yuzhou to destroy two bandit villages. One of the two bandit villages was in Liang State and the other was in Lu County; to be honest,  It is true that the bandit village in Liang country is relatively lonely, so the emperor originally asked Huo Budo to go to Liang country. However, Zhang Yao has always been indignant and told people that he was a foil for the emperor's adopted son, so Huo  Without a doubt, I took the initiative to exchange with Zhang."