57

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqingling Shangbai, Lei Lei, the stone in the stream Chapter 57
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Until he returned to Cheng Mansion, Shao Shang remained silent, leaning against the wall of the car in a daze.

Cheng Cha was worried and asked, "Is there any other female son who bullied you at the banquet?" Today, she made friends with a few handkerchiefs who had similar smells, and huddled in the corner to chat happily, never paying attention to others.

Shao Shang sneered: "Lend the courage of the two of them?!"

Mrs. Xiao also noticed her daughter's low mood, and asked, "Which parent of Lou's family gave you a look?" Mrs. Lou was obviously persuaded by her husband, and the daughters and relatives of the whole family are no less rude today; but such a large family , it is inevitable that there will be individual thorns.

Shao Shang said proudly: "Who dares? I let Ayao not recognize this parent for the rest of his life!"

Unable to find the result of the inquiry, Mrs. Xiao had to let her daughter go back to the house. Seeing that she was still listless during dinner, she drooped her head and went back to her place after eating a few bites. That night, a clear flute sounded suddenly in the courtyard of Cheng Mansion, tactfully and low, like weeping. The tune is not sad, but a kind of confusion and loss of not knowing the way back.

Mrs. Xiao couldn't sleep, opened her eyes and listened for a long time, suddenly got up to open the curtain to go out, but was caught by her husband from behind.

Cheng Shi closed his eyes and said, "I advise you not to go."

Mrs. Xiao frowned and said, "I felt inappropriate when I came out of Lou's house today. If it doesn't work, I have to ask."

Cheng Shi didn't even open his eyelids: "If you ask, will you say it?"

Mrs. Xiao suffocated and said again: "Then I will ask the maid next to her."

"Don't go. Just curl your heart, you will know by asking her with your front foot and your back foot. Do you think she will be happy that you ask the people around her?" Cheng Shi changed his sleeping position, "You mother and daughter have managed to ease recently. It's been a while, but don't make a fuss."

"Aren't you worried about something in her heart?"

"Aside from ignorant boys, stupid people are fine. The size of the curl is about to get married, so can't someone be sad?"

"It hurts the spring and grieves the autumn, not the east and the west."

"Okay, it's okay to hurt anything, just don't hurt your body. Alas, it's still early for Father to go. It's only been a long time since he's been learning the flute, and he's playing so well, and the hearts of those who listen to it are sour. If Father's still there, Even if we leave the curls in the capital, it's fine. Maybe we can teach you a world-famous person!"