129

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 129

Xiaoyue Mountain is located to the south of the capital city, and it only takes half a day to reach it by car.  However, not only are the mountains and rocks barren, but the scenery is also lackluster. In addition, the winter cold has not subsided, and there are few natural people.  So when the doctor of Confucian classics sent by the emperor said that he wanted to "please enjoy the scenery", the third prince did not hesitate to propose Xiaoyueshan.  The fourth prince knew what his father sent this doctor for, and he volunteered to accompany him because he was afraid that his elder brother would lose his temper.

Set up the table, the stove and the wine retort, and hold up the huge twelve-bone oil cloth umbrella. The two noble princes just sat in the barren mountains, listening to a bald and toothless old pedantic talk about the connection of qi and principle.  , The color is tasteless, make it natural' nonsense.

The only thing that comforted the fourth prince was that this place was remote, and no one saw the third brother who had no interest but could only be patient.  Who would have thought that as soon as this thought came to mind, the fourth prince saw a convoy of noble disciples coming lazily, and the people who came were the brothers and sisters of the Cheng family.

When the two passersby met face to face, they were all stunned.  Especially the Third Prince and Shao Shang turned their faces aside at the same time.

He didn't want to see her, and she didn't want to see him either.

Others may think that the third prince is eager to learn, and finds a learned person to ask for advice, but Shao Shang is well aware of the reason.  What kind of love and self-cultivation, to put it bluntly, the emperor hopes that his son will change his temper, and find an old pedant to grind the third prince.

The most annoying thing is that the third prince is very clear that Ling Budo knows it, then Cheng's daughter also knows it, so his face is green and green, as if he just drank a pot of soy sauce overnight.

Shao Shang secretly called out unlucky: Have you ever seen a school bully who likes to be seen and punished?

The road up the mountain was still blocked with snow, and the Ban family's servants were working hard to clean it up. The three of them couldn't get up for a while, so the old pedant warmly invited the three new children to sit down and discuss knowledge.

Cheng Shaogong was very fond of the straightforward and upright fourth prince, so he pulled his sister to sit on the newly placed harness, and Ban Xiaohou twisted for a while and sat over.

The fourth prince comforted the third prince with his eyes, meaning 'it's okay, they don't know anything'.  The third prince had a sullen face and did not want to speak.  Unexpectedly, before the three of Ban Cheng were served hot wine, they only heard a neat and neat sound of hooves—someone came again.

With sharp eyes, the third prince caught a glimpse of the bodyguards in brown clothes and soft armor with swords and bows and the dark iron carriage, and he snorted immediately.  The Fourth Prince looked at him, his face turned green now, what kind of feng shui is this today!

Ling Budo was very different today, wearing extraordinarily graceful and luxurious, with a red gold crown and white jade Huang, a brocade robe woven with dark patterns that turned gold in the snow under the sun, a thick silver-gray animal hair cloak with two long strings of five-color gemstones.  On the shoulders, plus Ling Budo's original appearance is incomparably beautiful, and it is dazzling and dazzling for a while, and it cannot be looked down upon.