158

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 158

Shaoshang walked into the house with a straight back, and on the way back to his residence, Cheng Shaogong came up to gossip, "What's the matter, has Huo Buxuan exonerated? Can your testimony be useful?"  I also testify, people are powerful and omnipotent, and they have already left the evidence! Even if I don’t go today, he will be able to come out of the Tingwei Mansion safely!”

Cheng Shaogong was greatly disappointed: "I still think that Zhang Yao is sure that he will win with a single blow. It turns out that it is so useless, he can't even finish a round."

Speaking of the trash who kept asking about his details, Shaoshang became even more angry: "Don't mention this bastard, Mr. Ji is probably giving him a sentence right now. I heard Shanjian say that such a groundless false accusation against an important minister is at least a dismissal and exile."

"That being said, Huo Budo is all right now? Alas, you are gone for nothing, and people don't need to thank you."

Shao Shang stopped and turned around, frowning and said: "The third brother is so strange. First, he disapproved of my marriage with Yuan Shanjian for no reason. When Huo Buzhu came back, he was scolding him all day long. I remember three times.  Brother used to be very afraid of him, even if he accidentally bumped into him on the road, he would pretend not to know him and slip away."

Cheng Shaogong said with a haha, and ran away: "How do you say this, now that the eldest brother and second brother are not here, I am the eldest in the family, so naturally I have to take care of my sister... Hehe, hehe..."

Shao Shang stared at his brother's back for a while, then continued to walk back until he stepped into his own house and his shoulders collapsed. Alime noticed the girl's worry and said with concern, "What's wrong with the young lady, you are so tired after only going out for a long time.  "Speaking, she instructed Sangguo to bring the soup and let the lotus house pack a hot sandbag to put Shaoshang on to relieve fatigue.

Shaoshang sighed lightly: "I don't know why, I always feel that something wrong is about to happen."

Alime looked at the girl's expression and asked lightly, "Is it because of Mr. Huo?"

After a long while, Shaoshang said, "Yes."

When Huo Busu was in power, Yuan Shen was dormant, and when he was exiled, Yuan Shen made his appearance in politics. However, after all, just watching on the sidelines was separated by a layer, and only after he was really official, he was hostile, and he racked his brains to deal with it, in order to understand the other side.  means.

If only the theory is enough, Han Feizi, who compiled the emperor's tricks and strategies into a system, would not have died so easily due to Li Si's tricks.

Different from Yuan Shen, Shao Shang and Huo Budo had been together for several months after all, and she had a deep understanding of the man's sharpness, scheming, and courage.  There is a saying that Huo Budo is right. If he really wants to ignore it, only the more cunning and cunning old uncle can stop him, and the crown prince may not be strong enough-this is despairing.

In the court, Huo Budo was the emperor's best servant, but in the matter of marriage, the uncle Huang was Huo Budo's loyal dog. If Huo Budo wanted to braise himself, he would immediately hand over soy sauce.  So don't say that the emperor won't stop him, even if he doesn't cheer and shout at the side, it is very prudent.

All kinds of irritability flooded into his heart, and Shao Shang had to find something to distract himself, so he asked his mother how the fifth strong man's influence was. Mrs. Xiao smiled complacently and said lightly that victory is not far away.  Your brother and nephew's boxing masters are all pre-ordered.