146

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 146

Cheng Shi's birthday was on the sixth day after Zhengdan, but this time he did not have a full birthday. The reason why he was able to gather the entire Cheng family from all over the world was because five days later would be Cheng Cha's wedding ceremony.

Five years ago, Mrs. Xiao suffered from a serious illness, and it took three years for her to recover gradually. Although she is in good health now, her spirit is not as strong as before. The specific manifestation is that Cheng Shaogong and little brother Zhu Yu have spent the past five years.  Never been beaten.

She used to worry about Shaoshang's life-long affairs, but when Yuan Shen forcibly broke off the marriage with the Cai family, she understood that her daughter never had the problem of not being able to marry, only the question of who to marry.

So she took this as a reason and tried her best to persuade Cheng Cha to get married—a niece is different from a young businessman. Once you miss the flowering period, it will be difficult to find a first-time marriage person who is agreeable in all aspects. Therefore, when she learned that Ban Xiaohou went home every three days  Madam Xiao was taken aback by not running to find Cheng Shao Gong.

Father Cheng concluded: "It must be that the peach blossoms are too prosperous, and some pollen floated down the wind for her."

At first, Old Marquis Ban was not satisfied with Cheng Hao. You must know that the head of the family is weak and needs a strong wife and family to support her. Obviously, the Cheng family is not good enough (Cheng Cheng is even a white man).

Ban Xiaohou couldn't resist his great-grandfather's dominance. He was crushed and weeping to get married twice, but his fate was too strong to overcome his parents and his mother. Two fiancées died in three years.  The one who passed away is already a three-year-old.

Old Marquis Ban had no choice but to ask for someone to propose marriage to Father Cheng. Now it was Cheng Xiao's turn to hesitate. No matter how good Ban's family was, they couldn't risk Cheng Cha's life.

Mrs. Xiao felt that it would be better for the Ban family to marry, and she also hoped that the child would live a long life, so she said to Cheng Cha that "this matter is over".  Cheng Cha has always been obedient and obedient, so she nodded in agreement without hesitation, but she cried under the covers for several nights.

At that time, Mrs. Qing Xun and Cheng Cheng had just returned to the city from Bailu Mountain for Zhengdan, and was taking the time to take care of her stepchildren. She soon noticed Cheng Ha's strangeness, and then conveyed it to her righteous sister.

Mrs. Xiao was inexplicably soft-hearted. She sat in the empty daughter's bedroom for a day. After she came out, she asked her husband to spare the world to find a famous sorcerer to calculate the birth date and fate for Cheng Cha and Ban Jia.  It's a 'match made in heaven'.

Only then did Mrs. Xiao nodded - Cheng Shao Gong also added, "There will be more than one person in the descendants of my cousin and A Jia"!

Rao is so. After the two got married, Mrs. Xiao still observed for a full year. Seeing that Cheng Cha had always been strong and immune to illness, she dared to start planning the wedding ceremony.

On the day of Cheng He's wedding ceremony, Shao Shang sat aside to watch Madam Qing Li lead someone to put a bun on Cheng He, and joked: "People outside say that our Cheng family is an old lady's nest, and neither one gets married, but fortunately  Cousin, you set an example, or my mother will be in a hurry."

Cheng Cha lowered her head and said, "I saw Mr. Ban Xiaohou always wandering around here, and when he thought he was going the wrong way, I told him that the Shao Gong's house was not here, but when I saw him again the next day, I gave him again.  He pointed to the first circuit. Who knew that he blushed for a long time, and stammered and recited "Zijin" to me..."