143

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 143

Shao Shang did not expect that five years would pass so quickly.

The flowers and trees outside the window have buds, blooming and then withering, again and again; the ice on the lake is frozen and melted, and the fish are getting fatter and fatter; but sometimes I look at myself in the bronze mirror of Linghua, and I still look cute.  Shaoshang also felt as if it had not been that long.

She has been a person who refuses to be vague since she was a child. Whenever she is determined to do something, she always goes all out.

Since taking over the Yong'an Palace, Shaoshang feels like he is an affiliate of a big company. How to manage these hundreds of people and arrange a quiet and interesting court life is really difficult.  Shao Shang dared not go his own way. Before every move, he must ask Cen Anzhi—whether it violated the rules of the palace, and whether it involved taboos. After the inquiry, a trial point must be preset.

Being so cautious, over the years she has acquired a virtuous and generous name—this time it wasn't the emperor's uncle carrying the sedan chair that was really a good name, and many regulations that sounded whimsical at first turned out to be good.

Shaoshang has no previous work experience in this area, but she has never eaten pork but watched the pig run. In such a large closed environment, if there is no regular and orderly rhythm of life, it is easy to produce slack and tiredness and other resentment.  Therefore, in addition to implementing the responsibility and arranging the types of work, she issued two new orders. One is that any palace maid who has a proper place to go can be released from the palace as appropriate after reaching the age of twenty-two.  Young merchants will also hold various competitions, such as women's red, cooking, gardening, and even cultivating greenhouse vegetation... Those who are outstanding will be rewarded.

The queen is the judge of the ready-made measures, and her various self-cultivation connotations finally have a place to use - whichever dish is more colorful and fragrant, she is a first-class gourmet; which pot of flower arrangement and which piece of gardening is more artistic, she  She has the most advanced aesthetic taste; which embroidery pattern is more delicate and elegant, she is a top connoisseur...

Although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs. After a year or two, everyone in Yongan Palace seems to be accustomed to this kind of life in which work and leisure are spaced in an orderly manner.

"Master Young Master, Master Young Master." A little palace maid came in with a smile, "Young Master Yuan is here and is waiting for you outside Linglu's door."

Shao Shang was reading a book of medicinal diets attentively, carefully drafting a recipe for the Empress Dowager Xuan next month. He was displeased when he heard this: "Didn't tell him to go to the side door, what if he went through the main door and was seen by others!"

The little palace maid covered her mouth and said with a smile, "You want to come to Young Master Yuan just because you want to be seen by others in an upright manner."

Shaoshang slapped the pen on the case, looked in the mirror and went out with a straight face.

Outside the Linglu Gate stood a 26 or 17-year-old young man with his back. He was still handsome, with a long body and a beautiful smile.  Shaoshang, like a thief, leaned on the threshold and looked around to see that there was no one outside the Yongan Palace before stepping out.

"Young Master Yuan, I don't know what's going on here?" Shao Shang looked reserved.

Yuan Shen Junxiu is still the same, but his temperament is much more mature. Two years ago, he wanted to grow a beard, but when he noticed the girl's disgusting gaze, he shaved the short beard on his lips overnight.  Today, he will no longer make sarcastic words because of the girl's pretence, but instead is kind: "Your Majesty summoned you, and I happened to be by my side. I came here to run an errand."