127

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 127

Shao Shang was not bad. Early the next morning, the emperor filled the case with the confessions and physical evidence collected by Ling Budo, and after several important officials looked at them one by one, he sent Cen Anzhi to the car with the white silk and the poisoned wine.  Cavalry General's House.  Wang Jie begged the queen to let her send her biological mother off for the last trip. The queen sighed helplessly, and then asked the young merchant to send Wang Jie there.

Before leaving, Shaoshang took out two plates of sugar biscuits that he had just baked from the kitchen, and took them in the warm nest.

This is not the first time that Shao Shang has entered the General Mansion of Chariot and Cavalry. Wang Chun likes to drink and entertain guests.  Wang Chun and Wan Songbai's aesthetics are very consistent, and they both like to build gold, silver, pearls and jade, but Uncle Wan is walking in a violent storm, and he wished he could blind the guests' eyes. Wang Chun at least knew that the outside of the jade fence and the gold pillars were covered with tulle.  The chat table is subtle.

However, at this time, the palace is already a different person. The tyrant and beautiful maids who are always there all the time don't know where they are. The ground is covered with muddy and dirty snow, and the dead branches and leaves are scattered.  Along the way, Wang Ji looked at this desolate and desolate scene, and felt another burst of sadness.  Fortunately, Ling did not doubt and strictly enforced the restraint, and there was no damage to the female family's belongings.

When he came to the main residence guarded by the heavy army, Cen Anzhi smiled and bowed his hands to Shaoshang: "I heard that the two female sons are coming, and the slaves are waiting outside. After the concubine and Wen Xiujun have finished talking, the slaves will come back to follow His Majesty's orders.  will."

Wang Ji thanked him with tears: "Thank you for being accommodating, Cen's official. At this time, everyone is avoiding my house like a snake. Cen's official is really a kind person."

Cen Anzhi's smile remained unchanged: "It's easy to talk."

Shaoshang stood in the back and grinned at him: You, who are going to take someone's own mother up Huangquan Road, actually pretend to be so kind, kind-hearted, high mountains and flowing water, it's really good to practice!

Cen An knew that Quanzuo didn't see it, and when he led a group of Xiao Huangmen past the two women, his personal waiter smiled and took the food basket with the warm nest from the lotus room.

As Wang Ji walked into the house, Shao Shang saw that the room was in a mess, and the once exquisite and luxurious furnishings were all smashed and smashed. Wen Xiujun sat on the inner bed, and all the accessories on his body were searched.  He also only pulled up a bun, and scolded in his mouth. The specific content was nothing more than 'Wang Chun, you ungrateful bastard, how dare you betray your old lady' and so on.

Wang Ji stepped forward with tears in her eyes and knelt down on both knees.

Wen Xiujun didn't get up from the couch, his turbid eyes showed a vicious meaning: "What are you doing, you have been close to your father since you were young, and now you are rushing to come and cry for me!  The villain, when the father chose him as his son-in-law and promoted him greatly, what kind of kindness and righteousness, he did not want to repay, but he actually knelt down to the enemy, he deserved a thousand cuts!"

Wang Ji knelt stiffly on the ground and looked at her biological mother in pain.

However, Shao Shang was not polite to her, he stepped forward and said, "Wen Xiu... oh no, your majesty has taken away your title, so the concubine will call you Madam Wang. Madam, even if General Wang doesn't marry you, don't you think?  Are you going to starve to death and die of poverty? The Wang family is a rich family. Whether you marry or not, they are all a local family, so you don’t have to worry about food and drink!”