114

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 114

Ever since she woke up in a rustic hut, Shao Shang has been under constant control, the difference is that ordinary control is strictly controlled and Pansi Daxian is controlled.  If you are in control, not only can you not have an accident, but you are not allowed to export and take action; as for Ling Wuxuan... that need not be said.

This time, it was rare to have no elders by his side. The young merchant abandoned his car and rode on a horse. Against the chill of the early morning, he played the piccolo in a lively manner.  Playing the flute requires a steady and powerful breath, but the horse's back is bumpy, and the flute sound is soaring into the sky for a while, and the people around you are very uncomfortable, but the player himself is extremely happy, fluttering all the way to the wind,  rejoice.

Cheng Shaogong shrank in the carriage, his face turning blue after being devastated by the sound of the soul flute.

Even Wan Eqi couldn't stand it anymore, so he rode to Shaoshang's side: "Don't you just come out for a trip, you are so happy."

Shao Shang put down the piccolo, and the tip of his cute and playful nose was a little red from the cold: "It's rare to go out with no one under control!"

"What's so rare, as long as I have enough guards and family members, I can go wherever I fall in love. My father said that a married woman is the most pitiful. Just look at my eldest mother and know how happy I am at my mother's house." Wan  Qiqi has no empathy.

"Then Qiqi sister got married based on sex."

"But Grandpa also said that women who can't marry are even more pitiful."

Shao Shang was speechless for a while, and sighed: "Uncle Wan is really a good person, Sister Qiqi, it would be great if I was reincarnated as the fourteenth daughter of your family. Look at me, I don't need to talk about it before, mother eight hundred  This time, Nianfa's kind heart let me go out to play..."

Cheng Shaogong leaned on the car window and said leisurely, "You really think that this time, it was grandma's mercy to let you go out."

Shaoshang wondered: "Isn't it?"

"I'll tell you if you promise to ride a horse without playing the flute."

Shao Shang was someone who would be threatened. He kicked his foot on the wall of the carriage and the carriage shook twice. Cheng Shao Gong exclaimed like a flower, and then Shao Shang turned his head and asked his second brother Cheng Song.  .  Cheng Song was talking to the leader of the government soldiers at the front of the convoy, and was called back by Wan Eqi with a whistle. After learning the reason, he answered very readily, so the three of them indented together into an empty carriage at the end of the convoy.

"In order to save some trouble." Cheng Song said.

Shaoshang looked confused.

Cheng Song didn't know where to start, so he thought about it and said, "Have you ever heard of the allusion to 'exotic goods can be housed'?"

"Second brother also came to test my knowledge!" Shao Shang was a little sad and angry, "I know this allusion, but don't ask me if it's from the book, if I don't read much, I should be struck by lightning!"

"No, no, that's not what I meant!" Cheng Song waved his hand quickly, "Mum's meaning is, because of you, my family has some rare goods now."

"How?" Wan Eqi was also at a loss.

"Little sister, how often do you see Your Majesty now?"

"I'll see you almost the next day."

"Then how long can you talk to His Majesty?"