175

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 175

With the sound of gravel rubbing, the city gate was slowly opened. Lou Yao in official uniform and He Zhaojun with a tall belly came into view. The two teams inside and outside the city gate were somewhat absent-minded.  Shaoshang kicked Cheng Shaogong off the carriage two miles away from Yaoxian County, and got in by herself. At this time, she opened the curtain of the carriage and watched secretly.

Lou Yao stepped forward a few steps, bowed to the ground according to the etiquette, and asked everyone to enter the city, saying that he was humble, and Cheng Shao Gong came to the car and whispered: "Look at your bad idea, I remember that Lou Yao used to be in charge of Huohou Hou.  It's called 'Brother Zisheng'."

Shao Shang also lowered his voice: "What a lousy idea! I originally planned to visit Louyao by myself, and leave after reading it. I don't know it, God knows it will happen like this?!"

"Which plan did you make for yourself over the years?"

"Third brother, let's count it as your rhetoric!"

After biting his ears, Shao Shang still had to get out of the car to meet people.

Six years have passed in a flash, and the young son of Lou has grown in size now. Ji is as tall as Huo Budo, probably to show the majesty of the county magistrate, and he also has two light beards.  Shao Shang was full of worries, and when he saw the beard, he laughed: "What a good beard to keep, Pingbai is several years old."

Lou Yao was a little uncomfortable at first, but when he heard this familiar joke, the carefree young man's past was like yesterday, and he also smiled: "I wanted to grow a beard at the beginning, but you said that you were ugly.  Did you say it will come next month? Why did you come earlier?"

Shao Shang smiled and said, "I will come whenever I like. Don't you open the city gate? Hurry up and serve up good wine and good food. If I neglect the distinguished guests, I will take all the gold utensils that I gave to your child.  Go for it!"

Lou Yao's good-natured as always: "Whether there is a golden utensil or not, I have not seen each other for many years. I have to treat you well, as long as you make fun of my beard."

Shao Shang wanted to speak again, and Huo Buzhu, who was behind him, coughed lightly. She hurriedly said: "Growing the beard shows the majesty of a man, a small skill. Look at Mr. Huo, he is getting old and standing, but he has not grown long.  Who dares to underestimate him again?!"

Her original intention was to beat the horse, but in Huo Buxuan's ears, she thought he was older.  His face sank at the moment, his eyes were cold, and he said lightly: "Mrs. He has not seen you for a long time. Not long ago, His Majesty was still thinking about the construction of the Hall of Meritorious Men, and the first wave will welcome your honorable priest."

He Zhaojun's expression was as arrogant as ever. With the help of her maid, she bowed slightly: "My concubine has thanked Huohou, and His Majesty is so generous, but the He family has nothing in return. There is a word in the letter from the stepmother, which is awarded every year in the capital.  When the reward is sent to the hometown, only after the younger brother and the crown can receive an official title."

Huo Budoubt said, "Madam is doing well in Yao County."

He Zhaojun glanced at her husband and said, "I can't tell if it's good or not, it's just an ordinary life. Fortunately, the prefect at the head has an old relationship with my father.

When Shao Shang saw Lou Yao sighing softly, he thought to himself, He Zhaojun is still the same.

The tower on the side came out, and said unconvinced: "Sis wife is too demeaning to her brother, and she relies on the prefect of the county to take care of it? In these years, my brother has encouraged farming and mulberry farming and building water conservancy. If you consider the accumulation of food and resources for human reproduction, it is all right.  One of the best in Yuzhou is often praised by Liang Zhoumu!"