67

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei Mountain Stone Chapter 67
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Not long after, Xiao Huangmen came to pass on Cheng Shi and Mrs. Xiao, saying that General Wan and his wife were here, and the emperor asked Cheng Xiaowei and his wife to speak with them. An elegantly dressed girl who was following behind the servants of the Huangmen smiled and took Shaoxing's hand: "The elders want to talk, the Empress asked me to lead my sister to the front hall to wait."

Shao Shang looked at the little Huangmen who came to deliver the decree, only to see him nodding slightly behind, and she dared to agree.

The girl, with a dignified and gentle appearance, pulled Shaoshang along and said, "My name is Luo Jitong, and my father is Luo Zhu, the captain of Changshui. Just call me Sister Jitong."

Shaoshang listened quietly and said softly, "Sister Jitong, I don't know much about the rules in the palace. I'm afraid that the banquet later will make a fool of yourself. Tell me, who are the people tonight."

Luo Jitong said with a smile: "Don't worry, little sister, there are not many people at the banquet tonight, just a few grown princes and princesses."

After experiencing the etiquette blow of Shicai, Shaoshang has already broken the jar. Her past life experience told her that it is better to believe in books than to have no books, and it is better to believe in people than to be dead. Never trust a stranger with your heart and heart. If she is really kind, she will take care of her even if she doesn't open her mouth. If the other party has ulterior motives, it will be even worse if she mistrusts false news.

Besides, the two of them weren't behind Gong Mo, who followed a half-football team lineup. She 'fainted' when she was in a hurry. Anyway, she didn't eat a few bites of lunch at noon in order to dent the sad ribbon. Kowtow, her vigor of early hunger was wilted, and the bereaved Director Xiao gave a special look, without looking in the mirror, she knew that she was very convincing by pretending to be sick at the moment.

Luo Jitong carefully observed this surprisingly silent little girl of the Cheng family, and was very surprised. In front of the queen, she received many female sons of officials and eunuchs, either chattering to cover up her nervousness, or she was afraid to come out because she was so frightened. It's like this one in front of me, obviously everything doesn't make sense, but he doesn't ask a word.

It didn't take long for the group to come to the brightly lit front hall. There were already two long rows of food tables in the hall. After most of the food tables, many gorgeously dressed grandsons and daughters were seated. Shao Shang raised his eyes and immediately made a secret cut. The emperor and empress have a frugal use of wool. Look at these sons and daughters, the pearls and jade that are blinding on their bodies are put together against the light, and the giant butter candles behind can be saved. Half of it is more environmentally friendly and energy-saving!

Luo Jitong bowed himself first, and then led the young merchants to greet him. In an instant, the names and titles of a bunch of royal family members and nobles were sorted into the information storage capacity of Shaoshang like a popping cake. But she didn't panic. Speaking of which memory technology is stronger, the cramming thief will strengthen it!