60

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei in the middle of the stream Chapter 60
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The emperor has passed the year of destiny at this time, but his body is still tall and straight. As long as the saddle and bow are wound, there are no more than a handful of opponents in the entire capital, and the first of them is the adopted son he taught himself.

There are no dead people in the world. He understood this principle from the beginning of the rebellion. Which of the confidants who fought with him in the sea of ​​blood had no family or friends, died in battle or was implicated. Including himself, the three brothers and three brothers are now only the emperor, and the three sisters are only the eldest sister.

However, none of the ministers from the dragon were as tragic as the Huo family. In order to hold back the heavy troops for themselves, the Huo family was almost wiped out. Now Ling Budo is the only bloodline of the Huo family brother left in this world.

The emperor was sometimes pleased with Ling Buxuan's steadfastness and decisiveness, but sometimes he was unhappy that he was too outstanding. The emperor often thought that it would be better if his adopted son was like the ordinary noble children, or like his own sons, who loved power and wealth, keen on wine and hunting, and had girls and concubines. If this is the case, the emperor may be a little disappointed that he is not so like the elder brother of the Huo family, but he can bestow these things anyway.

Ke Ling has no doubts, but it is not. He is like a wandering soul, melancholy and cold. He neither makes friends with high-ranking officials, nor does he keep guests and family members. Except for his affection for his relatives (here, the emperor refers to himself and the prince), it seems that in this world. It's about not caring about anything.

The emperor knew that the top one on the list of the best sons-in-law in the capital was Yuan Shanjian, the son of Yuan Zhoumu. However, from the top of the list to one hundred, there was no name of Ling Budo. It is estimated that after Yuchang County Master and Yuhou's daughter have encountered nails one after another, few households dare to come forward and ask for themselves.

A man who lives in the world, doesn't love horses and spirits, doesn't love Meiji's fame and fortune, does he have to pester someone's fiancee?

Of course, the little lady of the Cheng family was not someone's fiancee at first. According to Shicai's inquiries with the adopted son, he learned that he and the Cheng family had met several times before - the first meeting of Wanjia, the help of Dongjun, and the farewell in the suburbs of Huaxian. Goodbye in the courtyard, oh, we met again in a hurry outside the city gate, and then today.

The emperor was very careful and quickly came to two conclusions.

First, Ling Budo had saved his mind when he was hunting in the house. Who knew that the Lou Cheng family would follow the fire, moving so fast, when he turned around and found out that his sweetheart had made a marriage contract, he gave up. Don't force it anymore.