66

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei in the middle of the stream Chapter 66
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

When everyone panicked and stunned, Mrs. Xiao was the first to react, and immediately gave orders-

"Aqing, prepare the imperial tiara for the lord. Don't eat the curls, go back to the room to change clothes and make up, and wear the light-colored robes of the Linghua brocade.

"Mum, but the clothes are half-old. I'd better wear the bright red pearl satin that my aunt just sent me, to show my spirit..." Don't you need to be majestic when you want to meet the leaders of the state? There is still a little bit of consciousness.

"What do you know? Your Majesty loves simplicity. Besides, what's the matter with you wearing red, hanging, green, gold and jade since you just quit your family."

"Listen to your mother's words, you have just lost your marriage and you have to look more desolate than He Zhaojun, whose whole family died, but fortunately you were born in this way, if you dress plainly, it looks like that!"

Lesser: ...

Cheng's mother was so excited that she was supported by Cheng Cha and chased all the way to the second door. She eagerly asked, "Is it possible to get the marriage back after entering the palace this time, right?"

Cheng Shi stepped on the step stool, and replied without much disturbance, "Don't think about Lou's mother, this matter is over. In the future, someone will come to the door to propose a kiss. I don't ask anyone else, just look at it." Face, just look at the face', it was so mad that Cheng's mother fell to her back, Cheng Yong's three brothers quickly caught the grandmother's huge body, and watched a group of palace envoys who came to announce the decree accompanied the carriage slowly away.

In the car, Shao Shang was nervous and kept asking why he was traveling to the palace. In fact, Cheng Shi and his wife were also very nervous, and they could not confirm the reason for being summoned to the palace, so Mrs. Xiao had to vaguely say: "It's probably about going back with the Lou family. There should be no major problem, we always take into account the overall situation, can it be that His Majesty can still punish him?"

Shao Shang was relieved.

It took half an hour from Chengfu to arrive at the gate of the palace. According to the old habit, Shaoshang lifted the curtain of the car and looked out. Immediately, he choked in his throat with excitement. On both sides of the palace gate, it was like the feet of ancient giants stepping on the ground, and the people who passed by during the period were as tiny as ants.

Shao Shang unknowingly stuck his head out of the car window, almost raising his head at a right angle, until Mrs. Xiao's voice came out, she shrank back, and Xiao Huangmen, who was riding a horse next to him, laughed: "The daughter of the Cheng family is not here. After passing the Miyagi, I don't blame the young lady for being surprised. But there are more than a dozen gates from south to north." Shao Shang was speechless.