78

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but fortunately even, Volume 3: Shejiang River Harvesting Hibiscus, Lanze Multi-Fragrant Grass Chapter 78
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Many years ago, the current emperor was only a small prince in a group of heroes. The territory was not the largest, the people were not the most, and he was not even a C-rank debut at first. However, they made an extraordinary move. They became emperor in the second year of their official solo flight. At the end of the same year, they won the current city. Then they set the capital of the country, perfected the laws, and organized the imperial court. , The construction of the war with both hands, and gradually developed into a scale that is now close to the unification of the world.

Shao Shang couldn't help but be convinced.

For example, the current capital was originally only the fiefdom of a certain vassal king in the previous dynasty. After the emperor occupied it, in order to save money, he directly used the old palace as a palace-the current Nangong. Anyway, the population of the royal family is not large, and the palace in the Nangong Palace is quite large. It was not until the year when the Wan Cheng brothers came to seek refuge, that the emperor saw that the treasury was gradually filling up, so he began to build a slightly larger Beigong community.

Overlooking the entire erected rectangular huge palace city, the North Palace is on the top, the South Palace is on the bottom, and the two square palaces are just like an upside-down 'Lu' character. There are many scattered single palaces around the word 'Lu', in addition, there are high tower gardens, shrines and temples, administrative agencies and so on.

The Changqiu Palace where the Queen lives is located in the southwest of the North Palace.

The first generation of the royal family is generally relatively simple.

First of all, the emperor's parents died early, so the queen dowager and concubines are rare. The tallest elder in the royal family at present is King Ruyang who is in a semi-monastic state. Secondly, the emperor's brother and brother also all died in the battle. When the younger brother died, he even had no heir, so he had to give the younger brother one of the two sons left by the elder brother to inherit the incense. Once again, the only remaining sister of the emperor is the eldest princess, who is almost sixty years old. She has a cheap young son under her knees, who is the Huangyang children's shoes who said that Shaoshang and Yuan Shen had a private meeting in the blacksmith shop in Ling Budo's house that day. .

Finally, the emperor currently has only one queen and two concubines, namely Empress Xuan, Concubine Yue, Xu Meiren, and Over.

"That's all?" I still remember Shao Shang's surprise when he first heard about the preparation of the harem, "Uncle Wan's concubines have more than this number."

Ling Budo asked in response, "How many sons are Wan Gong's sons?"

This is the eternal pain of Wanjia. Shao Shang had no choice but to change the subject: "How many princes does His Majesty have?"

The emperor had eleven sons and five daughters. Except for the five princes, Xu Meiren's unexpected income, Empress Xuan and Concubine Yue gave birth to five sons. Then one of Concubine Yue died prematurely, so Concubine Yue gave birth to another child. princess. Conclusion: Queen Xuan has five sons and two daughters, and Concubine Yue has four sons and three daughters, seven each.