103

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 103

After the Queen's birthday, the people of the capital watched three lively events, which were ranked in no particular order. The chronological order was as follows:

First, the youngest daughter of the Empress.

In the beginning, the girls who had crowded around her, their fathers, brothers, and ancestors were all reprimanded, without exception.  Then, after being detained in the palace for two days, she was finally able to leave. However, as soon as the fifth princess returned to the palace, she was immediately frightened by the sight of the sight—fifteen or sixteen corpses with familiar faces, or hanging on high beams.  , or neatly stacked in the hall.  No matter how arrogant and extravagant the fifth princess was, she had never seen the wind and waves before, she collapsed to the ground in fright and her skirt was wet.

Those handsome men who once surrounded her to curry favor with her and instigated her to enclose the land and hide out, have now become rigid corpses of icy bruises.  guard.

The emperor issued a decree that in the future, unless he spoke with the queen, the fifth princess could no longer go out to play, and must be supervised by a specially appointed palace concubine, study at home, cultivate morality, and cultivate her body-in short, she was in the palace of the princess.  .

Only then did the fifth princess become frightened and begged the guards to bring words to the queen, begging her that she was guilty.  But the queen is just like what she said to Shao Shang, once she is really disappointed with someone, she doesn't want to see that person again.

However, the emperor asked Cen Anzhi to bring two words over.  First, all the food towns that were originally given to the princess were taken back. Anyway, the princess would not be able to use the money and silk.  Second, want to go out?  It's very simple, just get married.

But back then, because the fifth princess was dissatisfied with her marriage, she cried, made trouble, and hanged herself, forcing the queen to delay her wedding until she was 20 years old. Wouldn't she have to be imprisoned for a few years?  Unless Xiaoyuehou and his wife personally brought forward the wedding date, she had not often offended the future uncle Jungu and asked them to help the rising sun.

At this moment, the world was reversed, and the fifth princess instantly changed from being afraid of marriage to being jealous of marriage.

Shao Shang can imagine that in the days to come, the Fifth Princess will be devoured day and night with remorse and pain, and she can't help but be in awe of the emperor's means - the self-made founding emperor, who is not only rich in pioneering territory.  Wisdom and courage, and there is no lack of scheming.  The emperor has never used mental tricks on his family. It's not that he can't, but that he doesn't want to.

On this side, the fifth princess hated her marriage to death. On the other side, the Luo family, the captain of Changshui, brought forward the wedding date by half a month. The people of the capital watched as several sons of Luo gave their relatives to marry, with red makeup and long dragons.  Walking to the outskirts, Luo Jitong got out of the car in person wearing a scarlet dress, holding the hand of the young merchant who came to see him off, and said guiltily: "...Chunyao's body was found in a remote garden in the palace."

Shaoshang was already mentally prepared for this, so he bowed his head and said nothing.

Ling Budo, who was sitting in the carriage at the back, looked across the window lattice, his eyes wandering back and forth between the two girls.

Luo Jitong said with tears: "My companion reading is really useless. I used to think that I could worry about the queen. Now it seems that the queen has always been better than me. Shaoshang, in the future, you will be there for the queen.  What a lot of trouble. Everyone says Niangniang is so quiet, but I know that she is afraid of loneliness... You should spend more time with her."