166

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 166

For the next few days, Shao Shang waited quietly in Yong'an Palace. He did not wait for the change in Yuan's case, but when the news that Cheng's mother was seriously ill came, Cheng Xiao and his wife did not dare to delay any longer, and had already sent someone to tell Cheng Zhi to wait.  Ren Shangfeng took leave and went home.

During this period, the second prince was running in and out, and all the people came on stage one after another. His Royal Highness was a little unhappy.  In his opinion, the most important thing for the imperial court today is the implementation of the national policy of Dutian, but there are always some messy things to grab the public opinion page of Dutian Ling - such as someone's engagement and divorce and the scandal of new tricks.

The emperor patted his son amusingly: "Ziduan, you will know later that there is nothing more powerful than 'moisturizing things silently'. If you are vigorous and vigorous, even if you are successful, you will get twice the result with half the effort."

The prince thought for a while and said, "Father, my son also wants to avenge Weng Gong, but according to my son, Yuan Pei is only confused and has no intention of not being a minister;  , Why bother."

The emperor said: "Well, in fact, you will also know in the future that the imperial court is not afraid of the family's rift, but only that they will work together - if there is disagreement, it doesn't matter, just put some pressure on it for the monarch."

Uncle Weng was a well-known figure during his lifetime, so he had many admirers in the past. He died at the hands of assassins in those days. The family and their vassals cannot be said to be indignant and regretful. Half of today's drastic measures are to vent their anger;  Not an unknown person, not someone who is bullied by others.

The torture that Shao Shang was worried about did not happen. Although Ji Zun had the reputation of being a torturer, he was not stupid. After listening to the 50% confession, the reason for the year was basically clarified—obviously, the 50% was tricked into assassinating Uncle Weng Jun.  Yuan Pei learned the truth and knew that his righteous brother was being used by others, so he sent troops to take advantage of the chaos to kill the assassins who went to assassinate them together.

Yuan Pei also confessed to these confessions after being imprisoned, and said that he was wrong and willing to let the court decide, but refused to admit that the Weng family members added other charges.

On the fifth day, Shao Shang followed the second prince to visit the prison, and he also held a round food cage, the sweet smell of which kept coming out, attracting the guards along the way to look sideways.

Because caramel was precious, it was not easy for people to eat it at this time, but Shao Shang knew that if it was to make people feel happy, they had to count sweets.  So she tried her best to put all kinds of sweet and dreamy pies and puff pastry cakes in turn, wrapped in thick tarpaulin, which was easy to store and relieved hunger.

When Shao Shang and the second prince entered the cell, they bumped into the wealthy Prince Anyang, pointing at the iron fence and scolding: "...you don't know where Yuan Peiguan is?! Okay, if that's the case, you will recruit for your father.  Come on, have you colluded with the rebels of the Gongsun clan?! Last year, when the imperial court conquered the middle of Shu, was your family a thief from inside and outside?!"

The second prince looked around and found that Yuan Pei was nowhere to be seen, so he said softly, "It turns out that the father and son of the Yuan family were detained separately; alas, seeing the Anyang clan's brother being so indignant, I'm just afraid that this will be troublesome."