65

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqingling Shangbai, Leilei in the middle of the stream Chapter 65
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

In the early morning of the next day, Cheng Shi sent someone to the Chengmen Weisuo to take leave. After thinking about it, he also took leave for Lou Taipu, and then went to Lou's house to inform him. Finally, he and his wife were slowly grooming. Formal wear.

Mrs. Xiao saw her husband couldn't restrain the corners of his mouth, and tightly tightened his belt: "Tighten your face, today we are going to retire, not to receive a reward."

Cheng Shi stroked his waistline, which was a little loose recently, and whispered: "You feel dissatisfied after hearing Cheng Shun's report for the past two days! Hey... Be gentle, especially yesterday, yesterday! The two outstanding sons are in our daughter's bowl!"

"Why are you talking so ugly." Mrs. Xiao put more force on her hand, "After the Lou family this time, we must be more careful about the marriage of our children, so as not to be laughed at."

"Pretend, then pretend! I don't know who was tossing and turning last night and couldn't fall asleep? Hey, you used to worry about curling up or not getting married, but now it seems to be unfounded!"

Mrs. Xiao said: "I can tell you that in the next days, no matter who comes to propose marriage, you will stabilize it for me, don't be like the Lou family, and agree with a white face, and I haven't seen marriage proposal in three lifetimes. similar."

Thinking of the future husband-in-law candidate, Father Cheng's face was blushing, as if smeared with lard: "Hey, when do you say that someone will come to propose marriage? I bet within half a month. Also, who do you think will come first? "

"Don't talk nonsense." Mrs. Xiao said, "I just quit my relationship with the Lou family. We have to wait for two months to slow down. It seems that we have a candidate for a son-in-law. As for the candidate... I would prefer to be See you Yuan Shan..."

"Huh? Why not Ling Zisheng." Cheng Shi's thoughts were simple and crude, "He is even more powerful."

Mrs. Xiao pondered for a long time, and sighed: "...I don't understand him, he is not very popular in life, and he can't enter the oil and salt. Besides, if you are sure, then go out and talk to the curls, and don't look back. Come to propose a kiss and see what will happen to the curls."

Cheng Shi immediately persuaded: "This can't be said, if we are self-indulgent, don't let it go and rejoice. That's all, maybe you and I are thinking too much, and they don't plan to get married at all, that is, they help out. Bundle."

Therefore, when the husband and wife appeared in the Lou's house, they both had a heavy and solemn look, and the Shao Shang, who was kneeling behind him with a sluggish head and a head, thought it was a funeral.

Today, the main hall of Lou's house is closed, and in the center of the house sits Lou Taipu and Cheng Shi. It was Mrs. Lou Er and Lou Yao, and the first and second ladies knelt down a little further away.