179

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Worry-free Bookstore > Romance Novels > Stars are brilliant, fortunately even Zai > 179 Final Chapter
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
179 Final Chapter

The first shimmer of light in the early morning sprinkled a layer of blue-grey coolness on the khaki-yellow hillside, covering the black armor of the soldiers with a light white mist.  Huo Budo woke up from his false sleep, and saw the tired face of the guard who was waiting for him all night with his sword in his arms, so he asked him to rest for a while.

Last night, they galloped hard for more than two hours, and finally arrived at the place Wang Yanji said before dawn.  Tian Shuo wanted to kill the prince and his party who passed by the next day, so they hid in the upper wind where Tian Shuo might have set up an ambush.  After everything was settled, he could even rest for half an hour, waiting for Tian Shuo to relax.

As soon as Huo Buyufu walked around, he found that his shoulders were wet, and when he looked up and saw the wet leaves above his head, he smiled. He remembered that night in early spring five years ago, when his wedding was less than a month away.

The girl was sitting by the window full of red ling flowers and writing hard. She decided to finish her homework before leaving the palace to prepare for marriage. She had been tired for several nights; he stood behind a flower tree not far away, quietly looking at himself  Beloved girl, let the dewy petals fall on his shoulders—that was the night he decided to do it.

He knew that once he started making arrangements, he would never look back.

The palace lanterns were full of light, and the palace corridor was deep. He walked slowly in the dark night with mottled lights and shadows. The flowers in the courtyard were fragrant, and the laughter of the little palace servants could be heard from time to time.  In a trance, he seemed to have returned to his childhood.  At that time, he had a happy family.

The eldest brother is handsome and brave, with a white robe and a silver spear. He is not only a young general who has experienced bloody battles, but also the dream prince of little girls in the city.  At the age of ten, he has been able to draw a bow with both arms, and there are no cases of false hair.  The eldest sister is gentle and virtuous, and has prepared a delicate wedding dress, the second sister is smart and smiling, has a majestic father, and a loving mother...

Then, they were gone.

He was the only one left.  Day after day, gnawing at the deep-rooted hatred, waiting for revenge in despair and loneliness.

Later, he slowly inquired about the death of his relatives.

The eldest brother died in a fight and was decapitated by an axe. The second brother was stabbed in the belly by someone he trusted, and the third brother pierced his heart with arrows. The mother and two elder sisters committed suicide in order not to be abused and humiliated.

At that time, he was full of thoughts, it's time to end, the nightmare that started when he was six years old, it's time to end it.  It was under such a strong hatred that he decided to take the risk.

Now that I think about it, I felt like a nightmare at that time, and my heart was full of desperate madness.  However, would his parents and siblings want him to exchange himself for the Ling Brothers' dog's life?  They don't deserve it.

How did his father teach him in the past, people walk the right way, and only sneaky walks the wrong way; even if the fire burns, you can't lose your heart and abandon the light - no matter how big the hatred is, it's not worth the price of yourself.

The girl once said that he is very important.

"Young lord, the scouts are here to report, they are less than five miles away from here." Zhang Jian stepped forward and clasped his fists to report.