133

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 133

The person who went to the capital to report the letter has not returned, and the mourning hall has already been set up.

Cui Hou cried a few times and passed out, so Shao Shang asked the doctor to boil a bowl of powerful soothing soup, and coaxed Cui Hou, who was crying and dizzy, to drink it, only saying that it was a refreshing tonic, so that he could fight.  Spiritual care for the funeral of the Hof people.

After entrusting the sleeping Cui Hou to the servants to take care of, Shao Shang went to the quiet mourning hall.

Ling Budo had already screened everyone away, kneeling alone in front of the empty spirit, with a back straight like a sword and broad shoulders like a ridge.  Shao Shang suddenly felt a little tingling in his eyelashes - no matter disaster or shock, sadness or suffering, Ling Budo will always be as silent as the vast ocean, as unchanging as the majestic mountain, giving the people around him great peace of mind  .

But what he was thinking in his heart, I am afraid no one knows.

Ling Budo turned around, his face was pale, his eyelashes were like long feathers, and there was a strange frailty in his eyes.

He smiled slightly, as he had done countless times in the past: "Young Shang, are you here to persuade me? No need, I understand. Birth, old age, sickness and death are always inevitable. In life, the grass and trees spring, and there is no lasting feast in the world.  Dear friends, no matter how reluctant you are, there will always be a time to separate."

Shao Shang felt that his words were a bit strange, so he said: "Even if life and death are inevitable, as long as there is a longing in my heart, no matter if it's in Huangquan or thousands of miles away, there is no fundamental change. People's hearts are easy to change, and people's hearts are hard to change. As long as my heart is unwilling to change,  Regardless of the vicissitudes of life and the changes in Yunmeng, what can you do to me?!"

Ling Budo was a little stunned: "Is that really the case?"

Shao Shang smiled and said, "Haven't you heard of Jingwei reclaiming the sea, Yugong moving mountains, if you really meet someone who is so determined, it's useless if the gods come!"

Ling Budo looked at her for a while, then suddenly said, "Since that's the case, why don't you and I devour our arms?"

   What?  Shaoshang took two steps back.  What does this say?

People at that time took oaths very seriously, and the oath ceremony often required blood. For example, the oath that Uncle Wan made to Mrs. Xiao not long ago to cultivate one's self-cultivation and self-cultivation, he slashed seven white-feathered roosters in one go, and the courtyard in front of Jiuyu Hall was destroyed.  Chicken blood was splattered everywhere, and Qing Yun led the slaves to toss for several days to get rid of the fishy smell.

However, the blood of livestock is noble, so most of the heroes swear by biting their fingers. Since the fingers cannot escape bad luck, the arms can't go far.

"Then...what, just chop some chickens and ducks, don't bite your arms." Shao Shang wasn't afraid to swear, but she was afraid of pain.

Ling Budo ignored her protest, gently but stubbornly pulled her to his knees, and said firmly, "To my mother, for you, you will never change your mind toward me."

Shaoshang leaned back vigilantly: "You don't take advantage of it, I can only say 'If you don't change your mind, I won't change your mind'."

Ling Budo smiled, and there was a bit of sadness in his smile, "Okay, that's what you said."