102

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 102

After the cane torture was over, Ling Budo didn't say a word, the fifth prince screamed, Shao Shang cried and wiped his tears, the third prince's forehead was throbbing violently, and with a wave of his hand, all the eunuchs and palace maids dispersed.

Shao Shang rushed to Ling Budo's side, crying hoarsely: "Does it hurt, does it hurt? Do you still recognize me, dizzy or dizzy... If you can't speak, don't say it! We  Go to the doctor...don't be afraid..."

——The third prince wanted to curse people: Who is afraid?  Even if this capital is breached, your man will not be afraid!

Shaoshang looked at the shocking bloodstains on his fiancé's shoulders, and inferred from his experience of being beaten that time, that he had died in pain before he was beaten, and now Ling Budoubt is more tragic.

So, her heart shattered into scum, and she didn't dare to touch those blood-stained injuries, so she could only hold Ling Wuxuan's pale and cold sweaty head in her arms, and the third prince on the side rolled his eyes.

Didn't this foolish girl notice that Ling Buxuan's stick was completely different from the Fifth Emperor's brother?  The royal father was also very attentive for Ling Budo.  It is said that this woman Cheng's has neither talent nor family power, and it seems that her brain is not very clear today. Apart from a little beauty, the third prince really doesn't know what Ling Budo has taken a fancy to her.

Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly saw Cong Ling Budo look at him from Cheng Shaoshang's arms, with a bit of doubt in his eyes.

The third prince raised his eyebrows, yo, did you notice it?  Not slow to respond.

In fact, there are quite a few strange things about this caning, but the servants and guards present did not dare to speak. The fifth prince, who had the only chance to expose the truth, was only looking at his swollen buttocks, and was anxious to return to his mother Xu Meiren.  Hutong, hug Gao Gao, how can there be any gossip next to the windpipe.

The third prince groaned in his heart, and deliberately said a few words to cover up, lest Ling Wuxuan ask why he didn't know why he was fighting for a long time, but he saw blood and didn't hurt much, which ruined the father's painstaking arrangement.

Who knew that the next moment, Ling Budo tilted his head and fell softly into his fiancée's arms, as if he had passed out of a coma.  Shao Shang thought that his fiancé was dizzy, so naturally there was another burst of sorrowful cries.

The Third Prince: ...

At this time, it was already dark, and the cold wind was blowing like a howl of a beast.

Ling Budo was sent back to his childhood home in Changqiu Palace—a side hall on the east side of the main hall. A fire was lit in the house, and the young merchant was lying beside Ling Budo’s couch and continued to cry, while the emperor sat next to him.  , watching the doctor give Ling Budo some medicine.

Seeing that the plan had been sold, the emperor was very satisfied: "Young businessman, all of Zisheng's injuries are because of you. In the future, you should think more about Zisheng. As a husband and wife, your every move will always be the result of you.  It will implicate him."

Shaoshang held his peach-like red and swollen eyes and said sadly, "Your Majesty, the concubine will definitely learn a lesson and stop being naughty."

The emperor was very satisfied: "That's right, you need to be more concerned in the future..." He was about to add another fire, when he saw the empress staring at him with a calm face, so he had to shut up, "Forget it, I and the empress will go back first, you  Go ahead."