110

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 110

On the way back to the palace, Ling Budo endured and endured immediately, and finally couldn't help getting into the young merchant's carriage to check on her injuries.

Ignoring the girl's struggles, he held her small face and turned to look twice - his forehead was swollen, and his chin was scratched with some oily skin, but it was not as heavy as the bruise on his neck.  Rolling up the sleeves of the robe, both elbows were bruised, and there were many bruises on the edges of both palms, and I don't know what happened to the legs...

"Hey, you're good! Stop it!" Shao Shang covered his neck with one hand, and pressed his skirt and trousers with the other, "I'll look for Zhai Er when I go back, it's still on the way!"  I'm going to strip her off.

Ling Budo looked at her for a long time: "...you really don't go home first?"

Shaoshang's immature face was full of vicissitudes: "In this world, only the empress will not scold me. When I go home like this, my father, mother and three brothers can talk about me for half a month! Alas, go to Changchun first.  Qiugong hide for a while."

Ling Budo hummed, "You know you're afraid, but I usually say that you are too few, so I call you so bold!" After all, he got off the carriage and rode to Liang Wuji's side.

After dismounting and entering the palace, Liang Ling and the two went straight to the Shangshu Terrace. When the emperor heard that it was his adopted son and Liang Wuji asking to see him, he immediately backed away.  After listening to the adopted son's brief account of the changes in Liang's residence, the emperor looked at Liang Wuji, who was kneeling on his head, and said coldly, "How dare you! Zi Sheng said that he wanted to capture Liang Xia alive, yet you dare to shoot him with an arrow!"

Liang Wuji kowtowed, not daring to argue.

The emperor became more angry, and said loudly: "Are you afraid that Zisheng will ask something after he captures Liang Xia?! It's a good decision. I never saw Liang Aiqing so ruthless before..."

"Your Majesty!" Liang Wuji cried out.

"Your Majesty." He slowed down his tone and said in a low voice, "My Hedong Liang family used to be flourishing, not to mention uncles and cousins. There are eight sons and six daughters just under the eldest father's knees. Although my father died early, my uncle still has siblings.  There are many. But if people want to die, they must first be proud of them. Ever since Emperor Rui was fortunate enough to enter the court to take over the power, the Liang family began to gradually wither..."

"First, he fought with the Qu family for more than ten years, resulting in countless casualties, and then he was implicated in the case of Prince Rudiyin, and since then, he has been constantly looked at by the court. Then, when the world is in chaos, how can the Liang family be alone.  When Wei Chen was in charge of the family, he didn't have a few available flesh and blood around him - three uncles died before they could get married and have children, and when the two uncles brought their sons into battle, both father and son died, and the rest of the cousins ​​were not sentenced in prison.  To be disabled is to die prematurely.”

The Liang family of Hedong had been glorious for nearly a hundred years, and for a while, the emperor could not help feeling pity when he heard that he had fallen into such a field now.

"That year, Wei Chen voted in front of His Majesty, and his achievements were slightly underwhelming. His Majesty even joked with Wei Chen and asked him why he didn't ask for a reward for his siblings and nephews, but the minister had nowhere to say. How could the minister be indifferent, really... Really  Yes…"