92

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, and they are fortunate enough. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 92
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Probably because this matter was not publicized, the queen gathered people to the inner hall.  After the dressing was finished, Shaoshang and Zhai hurriedly arrived, only to see that the plaintiff, the defendant, the witnesses, the judge and the jury had all arrived.

     The queen was sitting at the top and center, frowning attentively, while Ling Buzhu sat upright at the bottom of her right side, looking indifferent and not squinting; sitting opposite him was the Fifth Princess, and beside her behind her were two sixteen- or seventeen-year-olds.  The girl, the slightly plump one bowed her head silently, and the melon-faced face sobbed and wiped away tears.

     The fifth princess pretended not to care, but in fact she was peeking at Ling Budo without a glance, but Ling Budo seemed to be oblivious and only looked up when Shaoshang entered the hall.  The eyes of the two met, and then, as in the previous days, Shaoshang took the lead to turn his head away, and he would snort arrogantly a few times, and Ling Budo returned his gaze expressionlessly as always.

     - Shaoshang admits that this kind of behavior is very childish, but she is happy!  Happiest!

     She thought that she was holding her breath and fighting with Ling Budo, but the look in the eyes of the fifth princess had a different meaning. She couldn't help but snorted heavily, and the young businessman who was quoted looked sideways at her.

     At first, Shao Shang thought it was the fifth princess who had instructed the group of little bichi to push her into the pond, but now it seems that it should be the result of the little bichi's free play, otherwise it really drowned her and Ling Budo went mad before it was too late.  Who is the princess playing this big show for?

     After bowing to the queen, Shao Shang immediately covered his face, approached the girl with the face of the melon seed, and said sincerely, "This sister is so pitiful, and thinking about being insulted last night, I really shouldn't call Tian Tian.  It's not working..."

     No matter the tone of voice or even the use of sleeves, Shaoshang thinks it is impeccable.

     As soon as these words came out, the Queen's body was tilted, Ling Budo's expression stiffened, the Fifth Princess' eyes were bigger than her mouth, and everyone present except Zhai Yu had a strange expression.

     The melon-faced girl was embarrassed, she stopped sobbing, and hurriedly defended: "No, it's not me, I'm not being...it's her..." She pointed to the plump girl.

     "So you're not insulted, then why are you crying!" Shao Shang was displeased, she was blind and she just performed so well!  Acting is about the explosion of that moment, okay?

     The melon-faced girl blushed and babbled a few times. She couldn't tell why, but she was the confidant of the Fifth Princess, and she was favored by her wit, and then she said in a mournful voice, "We were sisters. She was insulted last night, and I too  Heartache for her..."